Wombat (1) -  Pac

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (1) - Wombat

Alanna (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Integrity

Jetscode (2) - 80, Lily

Lily (1) - Lizzie

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Love how you're just going to self righteously bolt out of here without responding to Pac btw

there really isn't an answer..  and I was going to let her ignore it a day or 2 so I could point back to it if I see her erratic play continue.  But you pointing it out now works.. or does it?

Love how you're just going to self righteously bolt out of here without responding to Pac btw

I'm back for a sec. What did I ignore? I thought I answered Pac. Please ask again, Pac. 

Lets see your ingenious vote?  In fact point me in the direction of the well thought out votes this game.  Thanks

Oh. This one. I thought it was rhetorical. Obviously, nobody has concrete cases on day 1.

If that's optimal shouldn't we put all our efforts into having the best outcome? Why settle for less?

That's like the people who don't even try or care about lynching scum D1 in most other games and just assume it'll be a sacrificial townie. 

It's not just about the optimal outcome though.  What I'm saying is we should pursue both at the same time so as to minimize the downside of likely outcomes.  At this point, it's going to be very hard to tell Loki from the regular mafia and we haven't killed any of them yet, so it would behoove us not to put blinders on, especially if it that would involve going after people for legitimate townie differences of opinion.  Ultimately, I think having this argument right now is kind of a waste of time.  It's a false dichotomy on D1 because we're probably not hunting by associative reads or anything anyway and there is bound to be huge overlap between Loki-hunting and mafia-hunting.

I don't know what Smash is talking about.  I know what I'm talking about and I believe that the odds of self-killing is low enough that it shouldn't deter anyone from self-using if he or she so chooses.  Telling players NOT to self-use, just gives scum an easy target.

Does CTM bringing it up make him scummy?  How scummy?

for why?

If your cop, you will get a result... so you know you are cop.. if vig, a mutha****er will be dead, and you'll know.. same with tracker/watcher, etc.. this is how i understand it

doc is the only one that's blind that i can think of now, so not sure why we'd need them to announce what they did as a failed NK would potentially give them up, to scum only

Exactly... and I'd rather not have the doc have to out themselves in the event the cop may have to eventually reveal themselves thus leaving us in a situation where the doc would have to guess which of them the scum will try to target.

We get no reveals and very little information in this particular game the way its set up  . Should a No Lynch vote be in the discussion ? Anyone that gets run up really has no defense to stop the lynch and the odds are we will lynch a townie.

We get no reveals and very little information in this particular game the way its set up  . Should a No Lynch vote be in the discussion ? Anyone that gets run up really has no defense to stop the lynch and the odds are we will lynch a townie.

It would give mafia a free night kill, BUT it would let some of us know what role we have. It's worth discussing, for sure. 

And I'll be out for the next couple of hours. 

way to keep your options open. why me or hally?

Wombat there isn't much to go off of tbh, but ill re read and give some thoughts.

I get it...you new here...still...only 8 posts...from Seph...not quite what I expected...Hallia...not new here...with 3 posts...nothing personal but I don't like slow leaks..;harder to read later...but you know all this already...cause you play a lot of mafia...so I shouldn't have to tell you this.

It would give mafia a free night kill, BUT it would let some of us know what role we have. It's worth discussing, for sure. 

And I'll be out for the next couple of hours. 

well keep in mind town is somewhat restricted I'm guessing Scum must have some restrictions as well.

Seriously?  On Day 1?

I am almost always against a no lynch, but in this case I think it could be for the best.

If we go to no lynch, does everyone use their actions? that will be the only way for the cop watcher etc to figure out who they are. 

The con is we lose 1 to a nk, and possibly 2, to a vig. and if either hits a cop, the no lynch turns out to put us at a bigger disadvantage.

Town lacks information.  Smash advocates for no lynch, providing town with even less information.  Calls others idiots.

Seriously?  On Day 1?

yes I'm quite serious JC . I'm not sure Doggin would tie our hands this bad without also putting some restriction on Scum. Going straight into NA's will give us more info than lynching a townie which will give us nothing due to the circumstances

I get it...you new here...still...only 8 posts...from Seph...not quite what I expected...Hallia...not new here...with 3 posts...nothing personal but I don't like slow leaks..;harder to read later...but you know all this already...cause you play a lot of mafia...so I shouldn't have to tell you this.

I am easing my way in. notbob yes? or is that the other jet? besides trying to read tone, the only thing I have noticed to be of any use, is the conversation notbob started. A bunch of the arguments/ discussion seem like more of a distraction to me.

Town lacks information.  Smash advocates for no lynch, providing town with even less information.  Calls others idiots.

80- the main use for a no lynch here, is for the cop to figure out who he/she is. This is my first kiv game, so I have no idea how kiv mods. but with the way this game is ran, It isn't as bad of a option, as your making it out to be. 

Like i said earlier the con is if we lose the cop n1. then it was wasted

Lets get a little serious here ok 80 ..explain to me exactly what info you're going to get by running someone up ? They can't reveal anything therefore they can't really protect themselves so what's the point ? If we go by your logic then **** it we might as well lynch Wombat makes no difference actually who the lynch is. Maybe we get lucky and hit scum or maybe we take the chance Doggin also gimped the scum team.

Also, this was supposed to be. The conversation wombat started

I am easing my way in. notbob yes? or is that the other jet? besides trying to read tone, the only thing I have noticed to be of any use, is the conversation notbob started. A bunch of the arguments/ discussion seem like more of a distraction to me.

Lets get a little serious here ok 80 ..explain to me exactly what info you're going to get by running someone up ? They can't reveal anything therefore they can't really protect themselves so what's the point ? If we go by your logic then **** it we might as well lynch Wombat makes no difference actually who the lynch is. Maybe we get lucky and hit scum or maybe we take the chance Doggin also gimped the scum team.

The logic is that if we find Loki, we get all the information Doggin is keeping from us.  We also force players to take a stand on a specific player rather than just jumping lazily on the "let's no lynch bandwagon". 

no, lets kill a mutha ****er

Archived