Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

The logic is that if we find Loki, we get all the information Doggin is keeping from us.  We also force players to take a stand on a specific player rather than just jumping lazily on the "let's no lynch bandwagon". 

so you would rather try and find loki with a pot shot ?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're declining to give an opinion on the idea, already discussed by half the game so far.  Noted.

No. I'm trolling you.

Ape, for years you've also said you've wanted me to play the game rather than d*cking around.  Your incessant whining tells me you'd prefer I just quit regardless.  Only you and JiF continue to complain about me in every, single game.  The ignore button is always an option.

So, you've done nothing but try and repeat the same jokes (that aren't funny) every game for 5 years, but now you're all wadded up because JIF and I want to crack our usual jokes back at you? 

So glad CTM has assumed the role of dealing with that disgusting Ape this game..  It's relaxing being able to survey the scene.

80's plan is preposterous and I refuse to take part in it. 

With 12 town players there's likely to be what, 3 beneficial PR's max?  I say "beneficial" PR's because doggin strokes his ego, and his schwantz, by putting in worthless or even detrimental PR's.  Most times half of the so called roles are useless.  Meanwhile that putz Kiv rocks on his $600 computer chair drinking Merlot and chortling while naive townies work themselves into a lather with their so called roles.  I refuse to be duped again.

so..  with that in mind..  to have every player say who they're targeting is a monumental waste of time and energy.  80 and the others who support this nonsense (JC comes to mind) are either misguided or scum.

This mofo is acting like he knows I'm town.

Oh. This one. I thought it was rhetorical. Obviously, nobody has concrete cases on day 1.

Wasn't so obvious last game. :)

Exactly... and I'd rather not have the doc have to out themselves in the event the cop may have to eventually reveal themselves thus leaving us in a situation where the doc would have to guess which of them the scum will try to target.

Mmmm hmmm... 80's plan is derp this early. If more mechanics of the game become clear after the first day or so, then it makes sense to see if there's a way to exploit the setup to the benefit of isolating scum. On day 1, all suggestions like that do is convolute things. I used to suggested ways to break the game when I started playing, on day one, and I'd convince myself I could catch the whole scum team in one game-breaking play... the only thing I think I broke with that thinking was Slats. 

ok I am stepping away for a bit, I will be scarce tomorrow, since its my fiancee last day off, but i will try to check in as much as possible.

on page 7 of my re read and I feel like wombat, and ctm are town.

I dislike almost everyone on womby's early train, but they cant all be mafia... 

naeanna
jif
smash
jetscode
pac
nolder
are the people I feel most uncomfortable with, yea i know its almost half the game...

I'm starting to think 80 is that dentist that killed Cecil the Lion. This was a setup that was supposed To force players to rely on logic and not trying to game the mod and this mother****er had the idea to try and break the setup and we are all biting and the thread just degrades further with each post. We need this game to get back on track and 80 needs to die

unvote vote 80

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Barm, Smash

Pac (2) - Nae, JiF,

Nolder (1) - SMC

Wombat (1) -  Pac

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (2) - Wombat, Lizzie

Alanna (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Integrity

Jetscode (2) - 80, Lily

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

I'm starting to think 80 is that dentist that killed Cecil the Lion. This was a setup that was supposed To force players to rely on logic and not trying to game the mod and this mother****er had the idea to try and break the setup and we are all biting and the thread just degrades further with each post. We need this game to get back on track and 80 needs to die

unvote vote 80

Two things...

One, we're not all biting.

Two, bad ideas get suggested by townies all the time. I'm null on 80, and as someone who is particularly hard on him when he doesn't try, I'm not in support of lynching him for trying. We can see where his idea goes. Regardless of his alignment, I like it when he applies himself.

Feel like you're going after an easy target here. 

unvote, vote lizzie

ok I am stepping away for a bit, I will be scarce tomorrow, since its my fiancee last day off, but i will try to check in as much as possible.

on page 7 of my re read and I feel like wombat, and ctm are town.

I dislike almost everyone on womby's early train, but they cant all be mafia... 

naeanna

jif

smash

jetscode

pac

nolder

are the people I feel most uncomfortable with, yea i know its almost half the game...

You are trying way too hard to analyze the train of a player who is still alive and whose alignment is unknown. 

naeanna

jif

smash

jetscode

pac

nolder

I feel most uncomfortable with:

Lily

AlannaLynn

CTM

Wombat

Hallia

Barmacral

LizardKing

Integrity

JiF

SMC

Seph

High 5 bro..  I think we got em' all!

yeah... I've been trying to come up with a reason why no lynch makes any sense and it doesn't..  If scum, Loki, and a potential Vig have shots we're supposed to meekly get to night so we can let them reek havoc??  F that.

Smash has to be town.. no way he's coming up with this crap as scoki (scum or loki).

yeah... I've been trying to come up with a reason why no lynch makes any sense and it doesn't..  If scum, Loki, and a potential Vig have shots we're supposed to meekly get to night so we can let them reek havoc??  F that.

Smash has to be town.. no way he's coming up with this crap as scoki (scum or loki).

That's where I'm leaning. I just don't see him establishing pole position with dumb sh*t as scum, he doesn't want that kind of heat right off the bat. Although, when he was scum with JC and I he basically hid, because every time he opened his mouth it reeked, but it was a lot of nudgy type stuff that he was doing, not trying to push anything at high visibility.

You are trying way too hard to analyze the train of a player who is still alive and whose alignment is unknown.

Probably true.

Me and Seph have scum trapped so I suggest picking a name from our combo list and sending them to the afterlife.

Pretty sure this plan is fool proof. Glgl scum team

I am easing my way in. notbob yes? or is that the other jet? besides trying to read tone, the only thing I have noticed to be of any use, is the conversation notbob started. A bunch of the arguments/ discussion seem like more of a distraction to me.

of course...welcome to JN...yes very argumentative...i like the conflict...lol

Probably true.

Pretty sure this plan is fool proof. Glgl scum team

No, it's definitely true. 

The entire narrative of casing people for voting someone and cherry picking some votes that are "worse" than others, when you don't know what that someone's alignment is, is based upon a false premise. I don't know how long you've been playing, but I'm only not voting you for it because I like my vote on Lizzie and in my experience DMers do tons of sh*t in mafia that makes no sense.

That's where I'm leaning. I just don't see him establishing pole position with dumb sh*t as scum, he doesn't want that kind of heat right off the bat. Although, when he was scum with JC and I he basically hid, because every time he opened his mouth it reeked, but it was a lot of nudgy type stuff that he was doing, not trying to push anything at high visibility.

guess there's no possible way Doggin gimped scum as well so yeah lets pick a name and lynch him all to hell..... makes no difference, better scum get two kills rather than just the one :) . Right ? But not at the cost of that amazing info we are going to get from the actual lynch.

just in fudge'd

No, it's definitely true. 

The entire narrative of casing people for voting someone and cherry picking some votes that are "worse" than others, when you don't know what that someone's alignment is, is based upon a false premise. I don't know how long you've been playing, but I'm only not voting you for it because I like my vote on Lizzie and in my experience DMers do tons of sh*t in mafia that makes no sense.

meh, i've seen countless day 1 quick trains and you just knew it was a townie getting run up..

Not buying what you are selling ape

that being said, I'm not neccesarily saying that applies here.. although small town lean on the rodent for now

guess there's no possible way Doggin gimped scum as well so yeah lets pick a name and lynch him all to hell..... makes no difference, better scum get two kills rather than just the one :) . Right ? But not at the cost of that amazing info we are going to get from the actual lynch.

So, on one hand you say you want us to catch Loki, lynch being one of the only tools the town knows they have to accomplish that ... on the other hand, you're fear-mongering that if we lynch it's a guarantee that we'll lynch town, so there's no point in doing it, therefore we should forego the one tool we know we have to catch Loki.

... you don't see how/why this makes you sound like an idiot?

Two things...

One, we're not all biting.

Two, bad ideas get suggested by townies all the time. I'm null on 80, and as someone who is particularly hard on him when he doesn't try, I'm not in support of lynching him for trying. We can see where his idea goes. Regardless of his alignment, I like it when he applies himself.

Feel like you're going after an easy target here. 

unvote, vote lizzie

Seems to me that's what he's done all game - go after the easy targets. 

meh, i've seen countless day 1 quick trains and you just knew it was a townie getting run up..

Not buying what you are selling ape

that being said, I'm not neccesarily saying that applies here.. although small town lean on the rodent for now

Wtf is this bold little jab about? I'm not selling anything. You dubbed yourself Mr. Pragmatism T. Logicass, you know damn well that without knowing Wombat's alignment, any case made specifically about who voted Wombat and why is based upon the false premise that Wombat is town.

Since when do you take the "you just know it" angle? That sounds more like "feel", and less like a pragmatic approach... but, but, but.. I thought you were always pragmatic.

Archived