Green and White practice

no psls

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard rumors that there would be no scrimmage on Saturday . Just a practice . What's the real poop ?

Whats the matter, did not like the responses you got in the other thread you started on this topic?

You should think about heading back under the rock you crawled out of. 

I heard rumors that there would be no scrimmage on Saturday . Just a practice . What's the real poop ?

two things. 

1. You already started a threat about this yesterday that we were all discussing it in. You can look there for answers. There was no need for another thread. 

2. Don't personally attack anyone. That's not a good way to make friends. 

Thanks. 

I'm debating going Saturday but I have a feeling the coaches club will be packed so not sure it is worth it otherwise.  Been to training camp in Florham Park a few times and I haven't been a huge fan.  Sun beats down on you the entire time and nowhere to sit.  I heard they have seats this year.  Anyone been this year?

I'm debating going Saturday but I have a feeling the coaches club will be packed so not sure it is worth it otherwise.  Been to training camp in Florham Park a few times and I haven't been a huge fan.  Sun beats down on you the entire time and nowhere to sit.  I heard they have seats this year.  Anyone been this year?

The have bleachers for 1,400 people. It's not too bad. I went on Saturday and enjoyed myself. Will go again on Tuesday. 

Bleachers are nice but the sun still beats down on you.  Pick an overcast day.  I stayed for an hour last Thursday.  Got baked and left.

Please refer to the above post . Any truth to it ? Is this so difficult ?

What post are you talking about?  I don't know how this is so difficult for you to understand. 

Eric Allen is Senior Reporter and Team Insider for newyorkjets.com (The official website for New York Jets)

He is the person that has the most information about this.  He said its not the typical scrimmage of years past and he will provide more information later in the week.  

So he tweeted yesterday that its a practice and newyorkjets.com will have a live video look into the practice from 7pm to 7:45pm and will be taking live calls.

Its still a green and white practice.  There will be more team activities then a normal practice but its still being treated like a practice.

Archived