Proof That Some Patriots Fans are Brainwashed

Lot K Tailgaters

I have/had a side was never anything major and I'm not doing much of it at all anymore.  Anyway I have a facebook page and get an alert for it and when I go to to the page I get a post on my page saying "Scumbags ~ Ripoffs"  I'm thinking I don't even really use this page what the heck.  I look at the guys profile and see he's from Massachusetts.  You can see below my message to him and his response

TomBrady.jpg

I had put a funny picture of an * on the Patriots logo as a comment on Tom Brady's facebook post.  I had figured I'd get some Jets memes back from Patriots fans but this guy took it to a whole different level.  Just shows you how psychotic their fans really are.  I guess he got the link to my side business page off my profile and that was his "revenge"

Some of the white trashiest people in America are from that part of the country. A townie is a townie is a townie. Not to mention the places that get accused of racism all the time have nothing on the New England area.

I have/had a side was never anything major and I'm not doing much of it at all anymore.  Anyway I have a facebook page and get an alert for it and when I go to to the page I get a post on my page saying "Scumbags ~ Ripoffs"  I'm thinking I don't even really use this page what the heck.  I look at the guys profile and see he's from Massachusetts.  You can see below my message to him and his response

TomBrady.jpg

I had put a funny picture of an * on the Patriots logo as a comment on Tom Brady's facebook post.  I had figured I'd get some Jets memes back from Patriots fans but this guy took it to a whole different level.  Just shows you how psychotic their fans really are.  I guess he got the link to my side business page off my profile and that was his "revenge"

Well if you commented on Tom Brady (The best QB of all time) then you obviously can't be trusted not to rip people off.

I can just hear this guy saying it...I'll bet he actually follows with "Best QB of all time" every time he says the name Tom Brady.

I lived in South Boston and Tucson on the border where I couldn't order food without speaking Spanish at places. Boston was 100x more racist.

I lived in Southie in the Late 90's. Not only were there NO Patriots fans of note, they were proud of how exclusionary they were.

One of the secret reasons they LOVE the Pats is, because like the old Celtics teams, They're White. LOL.

Its amazing to me how Chip Kelley cut two players and is accused of being a Racist, and BB gets a pass even though he has tried to build an exclusively white Football team and then talks about demanding his players be "smart".......

Interesting "blog": http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/americas-team-new-england-patriots.html

I lived in Southie in the Late 90's. Not only were there NO Patriots fans of note, they were proud of how exclusionary they were.

One of the secret reasons they LOVE the Pats is, because like the old Celtics teams, They're White. LOL.

Its amazing to me how Chip Kelley cut two players and is accused of being a Racist, and BB gets a pass even though he has tried to build an exclusively white Football team and then talks about demanding his players be "smart".......

Interesting "blog": http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/americas-team-new-england-patriots.html

I really dont like think "Chip Kelly" is making these moves based on just race. Not that Im saying that he's racist or not, I dont know him, I just dont like how "racism" can just be thrown on a person so easily, especially if they're white. There's much politics behind that though. What I do believe is that Chip doesnt like the "hood" mentality, which I can understand. Im from an area that is considered the hood and I dont like much of the mentality I've seen from people in my neighborhood. That doesnt make me a coon or Kelly a racist if thats his approach. The guy is trying to build a team based on a specific culture and maybe that mentality doesnt mesh well. It could be race based, I dont know him, but I dont get that feeling from this situation. 

What I believe is giving this rumor a sense of credibility is the fact that while releasing/trading his best and most talented players/faces of the team, Riley Cooper is still on the football team after what he did a couple years back. 

The bottomline is most Americans ascribe to racism because its part of our culture. Even I do it though I try to stay consciously aware of the fact that racism isnt even real but a mental brainwashing. Its hard though when you've learned to be racist since a kid. America has to be the only country in the world (atleast off the top of my head) where people arent solely "American". You're either African American for example, though 99.9% of them such as myself never been to Africa or have an existing connection to Africa, and if one looks at history they'll see that these individuals arent of African decent. You have people considered "minorities" in their own country, immigrants if you're a particular american and expatriates for other type of americans. These differences play a huge role on the psyche of our culture (or manufactured culture) and directly relate to race. 

I think the success of the brainwashing shows itself when different sides argue amongst each other instead of realizing they've been fooled since their first day of public school and the first time they turned on that "television programming" under the guise of entertainment. 

For the record, the people who control this place f'd it up real bad. 

I really dont like that "Chip Kelly" is making these moves based on just race. Not that Im saying that he's racist or not, I dont know him, I just dont like how "racism" can just be thrown on a person so easily, especially if they're white. There's much politics behind that though. What I do believe is that Chip doesnt like the "hood" mentality, which I can understand. Im from an area that is considered the hood and I dont like much of the mentality I've seen from people in my neighborhood. That doesnt make me a coon or Kelly a racist if thats his approach. The guy is trying to build a team based on a specific culture and maybe that mentality doesnt mesh well. It could be race based, I dont know him, but I dont get that feeling from this situation. 

What I believe is giving this rumor a sense of credibility is the fact that while releasing/trading his best and most talented players/faces of the team, Riley Cooper is still on the football team after what he did a couple years back. I dont want to get too direct on my views on why 

The bottomline is most Americans ascribe to racism because its part of our culture. Even I do it though I try to stay consciously aware of the fact that racism isnt even real but a mental brainwashing. Its hard though when you've learned to be racist since a kid. America has to be the only country in the world (atleast off the top of my head) where people arent solely "American". You're either African American for example, though 99.9% of them such as myself never been to Africa or have an existing connection to Africa, and if one looks at history they'll see that these individuals arent of African decent. You have people considered "minorities" in their own country, immigrants if you're a particular american and expatriates for other type of americans. These differences play a huge role on the psyche of our culture (or manufactured culture) and directly relate to race. 

I think the success of the brainwashing shows itself when different sides argue amongst each other instead of realizing they've been fooled since their first day of public school and the first time they turned on that "television programming" under the guise of entertainment. 

For the record, the people who control this place f'd it up real bad. 

If Kelly had just released Cooper he would have saved himself from a ton of trouble. That being said guys like Mccoy and Cary Williams are jackasses.

Patriots fans should feel fortunate for the extraordinary amount of PURE LUCK that has led them to this "dynasty". First of all Belichick could have stayed here and may have had Parcells took himself out of the equation and secondly, who in their freakin right mind thought Tom Brady would become what he has? Before those two strokes of luck the Patriots were Jets North. So let's have faith Jets fans that Bowles is our Belichick. I won't go so far as to say Smith is our Brady, but with a stout defense and run game Smith could be good enough.

Archived