Chad Film Review Of Decker

KRL

Haven't watched it yet but was he hypercritical of Decker for running patterns greater than 6 yards from the LOS?

I liked Chad but after the injuries I felt very sorry for Lavernius Coles who would get wide open and then just get crushed by db's while waiting for the rainbow ball to come down.

I liked Chad but after the injuries I felt very sorry for Lavernius Coles who would get wide open and then just get crushed by db's while waiting for the rainbow ball to come down.

After the injuries? Did you watch the Raiders playoff game? The way you always beat Chad before or after injury was take the middle of the field away and make him throw those cream puff throws outside the hash marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the injuries? Did you watch the Raiders playoff game? The way you always beat Chad before or after injury was take the middle of the field away and make him throw those cream puff throws outside the hash marks.

He had a penne arm before the injuries and a spaghetti one after.

Coles left in 2003 and 2004, he came back in 2005 when Chad barely played.  after 2002 he basically had Chad for one more full season(2006).

Coles used to have a habit of jumping for balls even if they were thrown well.  Chad wasn't getting him crushed

the famous raider game all the chad haters point to.  Classic.

Coles left in 2003 and 2004, he came back in 2005 when Chad barely played.  after 2002 he basically had Chad for one more full season(2006).

Coles used to have a habit of jumping for balls even if they were thrown well.  Chad wasn't getting him crushed

Yeah yeah I know Chad is a great QB that took way too much guff.

The pats are a great team and org that we 'just have to beat'

Sanchez was a quality QB unfairly tarnished.

who ever called him top 5 or great?

I remember plenty of talk like that. Not #1, but probably top 5 and easily top 10.

If you think I'm going to research all articles and message boards to "win" this point you're mistaken. 

I remember it plenty. WHO said each thing (over 10 years ago)? Sorry I wasn't logging it for a future discussion.

I remember plenty of talk like that. Not #1, but probably top 5 and easily top 10.

If you think I'm going to research all articles and message boards to "win" this point you're mistaken. 

I remember it plenty. WHO said each thing (over 10 years ago)? Sorry I wasn't logging it for a future discussion.

I know you always misinterpreted what I posted so I assume you did the same for others.  No one has called him great or top 5.  folks like you think people call herm great when they don't say he sucked.  there's no in btw for you so that is where your confusion comes from.

I know you always misinterpreted what I posted so I assume you did the same for others.  No one has called him great or top 5.  folks like you think people call herm great when they don't say he sucked.  there's no in btw for you so that is where your confusion comes from.

First, I'm hardly "confused" about judging Edwards or those who fawned over him for years. And Cannizzaro was certainly one of them. 

Second, I wasn't referring to you or responding to you. I don't know why you're taking this so personally.

First, I'm hardly "confused" about judging Edwards or those who fawned over him for years. And Cannizzaro was certainly one of them. 

Second, I wasn't referring to you or responding to you. I don't know why you're taking this so personally.

I have a hard time believing anyone would call him great or top 5. 

WTF are all you guys talking about.  I watched the film and saw Decker executing well within two well scripted Chan Gailey plays.  Do you guys have attention deficit disorder?  I'm loving what Gailey brings to the offense and that the FO (yes including some Idzik guys) has assembled to pieces for Gailey to work with.  Two nice plays here that give me hope for a good season but by all means you all continue to rehash for the 1000th time failures of the past.  

let's not make loverANUS out to be Jerry. He was a douche so good he got crushed. 

You won't get anywhere claiming that anyone said he was top 5 or even top 10 coach. No one of any relevance in the media or even a messageboard said that.

Plenty of people said they believed in him, though, and there is a difference between these sentiments. I think you might be remembering it wrong because it's been awhile.

Speaking of believing and why notables believe: Brian Biliick yesterday on the radio, basically predicted this finish for the AFC East:

1) Bills

2) Pats

3) Phins

4) Jets

- said nice things about teams 1-3 but that the Jets really didn't show him anything in Week 1 (because the Browns suck, of course).  

Now - we can take this personally or just realize that the guy has close ties to Rex Ryan (Ravens) and is offering an assessment based on little else. 

If Rex was still HC (*shudder*) he would have penciled in Jets at #1.

In closing my point is to take all this bullcrap with a hefty grain of salt.

You won't get anywhere claiming that anyone said he was top 5 or even top 10 coach. No one of any relevance in the media or even a messageboard said that.

Plenty of people said they believed in him, though, and there is a difference between these sentiments. I think you might be remembering it wrong because it's been awhile.

Speaking of believing and why notables believe: Brian Biliick yesterday on the radio, basically predicted this finish for the AFC East:

1) Bills

2) Pats

3) Phins

4) Jets

- said nice things about teams 1-3 but that the Jets really didn't show him anything in Week 1 (because the Browns suck, of course).  

Now - we can take this personally or just realize that the guy has close ties to Rex Ryan (Ravens) and is offering an assessment based on little else. 

If Rex was still HC (*shudder*) he would have penciled in Jets at #1.

In closing my point is to take all this bullcrap with a hefty grain of salt.

I have no problem w/ anyone saying we will finish 4th, it's a tough division and it's possible but how can you say we didn't show anything and not say the same thing about Miami? we both played bad teams but we blew Cle out and they needed a PR in the 4th qtr to beat Wash.

He may be a top 5 jets coach. Not because has was good, we've just had awful coaches.

he's definitely top 5 in NYJ history

1. Weeb

2. Rex

3. herm

4. parcells

5. Michaels

as far as pure coach BP is the best but I am judging purely on what they did here.  BP never finished the job and made 1 postseason in 3 years.

he's definitely top 5 in NYJ history

1. Weeb

2. Rex

3. herm

4. parcells

5. Michaels

as far as pure coach BP is the best but I am judging purely on what they did here.  BP never finished the job and made 1 postseason in 3 years.

Parcels took a laughable 1-15 team and turned then into SB favorites by year 3 (Vinnys Achilles changed that). Herm took over a stellar team and practically ran it aground. Again, Jets coaches have been so poor that he still ranks top 5, but no chance above Parcells.

Archived