Does Bradford make it through Sundays game?

Jetster

Serious question. We hit Andrew Luck 11 times! Plus I can't even tell you how many times he ran from the pocket to try to make something happen. Sam Bradford is Herman Munster compared to Luck. Bradford can't run away from anybody. I'm envisioning a lot of throwing & ducking from Bradford, Bowles will not let him have a quiet pocket around him. 

We could see Mark Sanchez vs the NY Jets at some point on Sunday. Hate the short week but playing at home helps. Fans will be pumped! Time to finally beat Philly 0-9 vs the Iggles. Eagles are a soft team, it's time to take care of business again on Sunday. Time to bloody some noses.

He will not make it through the game. I hope he doesn't get seriously injured, but I have a feeling he is going to get beat up so badly and play so poorly that he gets yanked. The crowd will be going nuts, expect a bunch of false starts/delay of game penalties. that Eagles O-Line is gonna be a sieve. Watch Philly try to come out with a barrage of quick short passes to try and force our pass rush on its heels. 

Serious question. We hit Andrew Luck 11 times! Plus I can't even tell you how many times he ran from the pocket to try to make something happen. Sam Bradford is Herman Munster compared to Luck. Bradford can't run away from anybody. I'm envisioning a lot of throwing & ducking from Bradford, Bowles will not let him have a quiet pocket around him. 

We could see Mark Sanchez vs the NY Jets at some point on Sunday. Hate the short week but playing at home helps. Fans will be pumped! Time to finally beat Philly 0-9 vs the Iggles. Eagles are a soft team, it's time to take care of business again on Sunday. Time to bloody some noses.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Awful offensive line matched against our d line and bradford is both less mobile and more injury prone.  

No idea how chip Kelly doesn't go after rg3. His offense isn't best suited for Pocket passers.  

I was thinking the exact same thing. Awful offensive line matched against our d line and bradford is both less mobile and more injury prone.  

No idea how chip Kelly doesn't go after rg3. His offense isn't best suited for Pocket passers.  

JojoTownsell1? seriously?

don't know whether to be honored or petrified........

I'm not cheering for an injury, I'm just being real here. The place will be crazy loud because fans smell blood in the water, the a Eagles can't run the ball. Their Oline was a sieve vs an OK Dallas front, Bradford has feet of Clay, Bowles will send pressure, he definitely will be hit! Just the 2 sacks you saw last night on Luck, (the BS roughing call & the Wilkerson throw down) would probably send the brittle Bradford to the sideline. This isn't hyperbole.

If Bradford gets knocked out, either by injury or poor play, it'll also mean Sanchez is the 5th different QB we'll have faced in 3 weeks.  And for the only one that played a full game (Luck), you could argue that probably 25 or so other QB's would have been pulled for that level of play.

As for the Sanchize, he is going to get booed when he walks out the tunnel, i can imagine if he comes into the game.

LMAO, can you imagine if he's still wearing that hair baret or whatever the hell that thing was. On a side note, is Julio Jones gay?

If Bradford gets knocked out, either by injury or poor play, it'll also mean Sanchez is the 5th different QB we'll have faced in 3 weeks.  And for the only one that played a full game (Luck), you could argue that probably 25 or so other QB's would have been pulled for that level of play.

Nobody was open, as jets fans, we know how that is.  From the first snap Luck took, he had a 3-5 step drop, turned and released the ball and still got drilled.  Even a strong mental competitor like Luck will have that in the back of his mind all game.

The best way to avoid a rush is short quick throws. Those bothered us a bit yesterday.

Nobody was open, as jets fans, we know how that is.  From the first snap Luck took, he had a 3-5 step drop, turned and released the ball and still got drilled.  Even a strong mental competitor like Luck will have that in the back of his mind all game.

If true that would be incredible, given that we sent 6 rushers nearly every play.  Receivers were open, Luck simply has more difficulty than other elite QB's at dealing with the pass rush. 

They don't need any fireworks from Bradford. Gotta shut down the run, first and foremost.

I'm not worried about our defense, but the offense is unpredictable.

The Colts defense is nothing special and we couldn't put too many drives together. Eagles defense is depleted, but they are in a good rhythm (played a lot in last 2 weeks) and they have created turnovers in every game.

Fitzpatrick is a little too INT prone for me to have any sort of confidence in a Jets win.

OMFG RG3 would be a loud nail in Chip Kelly's NFL coaching career.

Archived