Question about taking NJ Transit to Stadium

CTM

Due to some absent minded planning on my part (i have tickets to a show in the city tonight which will get out late), I am going to need to meet my father and brother at the game tomorrow. They are driving up, I will be training in (which I've never done). Can someone tell me which parking lot is closest to the train station and also confirm for me that I will be able to get into the parking lot from the train station with no ticket? Also, is there any security to get from the train station to the parking lot? (my brother has my ticket, and I'll need to drop off my overnight bag in the car before heading in) 

Thanks in advance!

Mods.. I know this is probably the wrong forum, but I wanted to see if I could get an answer quickly.

What kind of wife plans a show in the city during football season when she has a husband that goes to games?

ditch her for a massage and as an excuse tell her you got scammed in three card Monty or turn in your man-card.

Lol!! no wife here, it's a concert.. I bought the tickets forgetting that i was going to Jets game on Sunday..

Don't know which lot, but it's on the east side.  Train comes around the back and lands there.

You don't need a game ticket to take the train, and you don't need one to get into the lot.  You should have no problem bringing your bag either.

Only obnoxious thing is I think they may not sell 1-way tickets, so you may lose a few bucks on this one, but it's pretty nominal anyway, and I may be wrong about that.

IMO you should forget the train and take the bus. Faster, cheaper, easier. $5 bucks one way from Port Authority. The train sucks, more expensive, packed, and you have to switch trains at Secaucus.

The train going isn't so bad. There is nothing preventing you from meeting people in the parking lot. But on the way home it's a total clusterfVck of epic proportions. Think the railway scenes in "Schindler's List" only without Nazis and with NJ state troopers. You also won't die, but it's crowded and takes forever to get back to Penn Station. 

The train going isn't so bad. There is nothing preventing you from meeting people in the parking lot. But on the way home it's a total clusterfVck of epic proportions. Think the railway scenes in "Schindler's List" only without Nazis and with NJ state troopers. You also won't die, but it's crowded and takes forever to get back to Penn Station. 

Takes forever to get to the stadium too.

The train leaving Secaucus junction moves at a snail's pace.

Trey from Phish

I approve, thoroughly approve. My suggestion is go all out, find 2 hot hippie chicks and some shrooms. Stay in a hotel and have crazy hallucinogenic hippie sex all night, then take the train to the stadium, walk in free to the parking lot and meet your family with a badass story to tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train sucks going back to NYP. How much does it suck? When you get off and you're at 34th street waiting 40 minutes on the platform for the A train because it's Sunday or something, you'll think to yourself 'At least I'm not on that NJ Transit train anymore'.  

Train sucks going back to NYP. How much does it suck? When you get off and you're at 34th street waiting 40 minutes on the platform for the A train because it's Sunday or something, you'll think to yourself 'At least I'm not on that NJ Transit train anymore'.  

This man is correct.  Slow moving sardine can. 

Archived