Jackson out vs Jets

njjetman

Good.

I'm not one who needs to beat teams with their best players and all that crap. I want to win. No one remembers if certain players were in or out when the game is all said and done. Jackson being out is a plus for the Jets as I see him as one of the most dynamic game changing types in the league.

This helps the Jets possibly get another win and that is all I care about.

Good.

I'm not one who needs to beat teams with their best players and all that crap. I want to win. No one remembers if certain players were in or out when the game is all said and done. Jackson being out is a plus for the Jets as I see him as one of the most dynamic game changing types in the league.

This helps the Jets possibly get another win and that is all I care about.

100pct. A bunch of teams were lucky to play the Cowboys without dez and romo but we will likely have to beat both of them. 

100pct. A bunch of teams were lucky to play the Cowboys without dez and romo but we will likely have to beat both of them. 

Exactly. No one will count those victories less during playoff time.

I like getting wins early (who doesn't) because it can build confidence in a newly built squad. They start rolling and believing in themselves, we become more likely to overcome the looming characters out there like Dez and the like.

If Jackson being out helps us accomplish 4-1 going into NE I'm happy.

Now if the Colts can also kick a hole in the NE dream season this early that would be a reeeeeeeally nice set up for the game with the Jets.

their TE is out as well

I'm scared sh*tless now

Looking at how they kept it close with Atlanta, and it was all basically with defense. Their (Washington's) leading receiver was Jamison Crowder, 8 catches for 87 yards. Washington basically had one solid TD drive the whole game. The other TD drive was because of a long PI call.

Archived