Fitzmagic - Mic'd Up

Nick Blitz

Ok, I'm starting to love the conquering hero a little bit.  He's so like whatever about everything and nonchalant.  I guess it's because he's totally unassuming.  

Either way, lets GO FITZMAGIC!!!!!!  BEAT THE PATS!!!!

I was wondering where he gets that likability from and now I know it's because he's "so like whatever about everything".

keep that expert analysis coming, Miley.

Ok, I'm starting to love the conquering hero a little bit.  He's so like whatever about everything and nonchalant.  I guess it's because he's totally unassuming.  

Oh snap I thought you died!

I was wondering where he gets that likability from and now I know it's because he's "so like whatever about everything".

So bitter sounding... did the idea of JIF talking like a pre-teen girl make it move and give you a jolt of self-loating?

What can I say if you don't like Fitz after this you don't like NFL football !!

Geno staying close as well.  Hopefully he can learn from Fitz the little things about being a leader.  His willingness to care about his teammates when things go poorly or well, his calm demeanor and his willingness to poke fun at himself.

I really like Fitz.  Throwing the ball far isn't the only requirement of  the position.

that fingertip catch by Marshall, wtf was Zac Stacy doing?  He wasn't even blocking anyone he just ran into Fitz which is what cause that ball to be thrown so short.

On the plus side, there's a good reason the pass was so poorly thrown - he was hit unexpectedly while throwing.

On the minus side - WTF Zac??  I didn't even realize Stacy ran into him until they showed some of those replays...

^^^ Doing it right.

^^^ Doing it wrong.

This is what us Fitz supporters were talking about when it comes to the QB position.  Fitz brings a calm, veteran presence to the huddle, and his teammates love him.

Gotta be fair and give Geno props too.  From that video he looked like he was supporting Fitz and not being all mopey on the sidelines.  Maybe there's hope for him yet. 

Let's keep these good vibes going!

P.S. Loved the Civil War flute song at the tail end of the video.  Awesome. 

On the plus side, there's a good reason the pass was so poorly thrown - he was hit unexpectedly while throwing.

On the minus side - WTF Zac??  I didn't even realize Stacy ran into him until they showed some of those replays...

True, not making excuses for Fitz but not much you can do when your own teammate runs into you as you're throwing the ball

Plus no one has hit him in months..:)

And if he gets in a game it'll probably stay that way with the way we spread teams out and how plays are designed. 

Im telling you, Bowles had a plan. As SOON as he was hired the first coach out of his mouth was Chan Gailey. A guy we havent seen around the NFL in years. Bowles has really done his homework. 

And if he gets in a game it'll probably stay that way with the way we spread teams out and how plays are designed. 

Im telling you, Bowles had a plan. As SOON as he was hired the first coach out of his mouth was Chan Gailey. A guy we havent seen around the NFL in years. Bowles has really done his homework. 

You may want to word that differently in the future..LOL

Archived