STOP defending a max 6 win QB

Villain The Foe

Maybe we should also be talking about how total dogsh*t Revis played today, given his play all but single-handedly cost us the game.

Just say'in, some stinky dead fish washing up on "Revis Island" these days.

I'd also like to know why our D is so disappointing this year.  I thought this D was supposed to be special, nay, historic, it was so loaded with talent.

Instead, it's quite pedestrian.  

Alot of reasons right now this team isn't winning.  Bad QB play, weak RB and O-line play, WR with butter hands (especially the Rookie), injuries, and a pretty average Defense that was supposed to be all-pro.

What ever happened to Willie Colon's new Porsche?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are 5-5 haven't beaten a .500 team all season and lost to the Texans today its the entire season not just today. 

Yeah, that sounds bad, but take into account that we've only faced two teams that are now currently above .500. New England and Buffalo. Buffalo is one loss away from .500, and no one has beaten New England. There's not a lot of good teams, apparently.

We've been losing to sh*t teams so...

...there's that.

Never supported Chad if you are going to make false accusations at least make a better effort to prove it. 

I remember you supporting Rich Kotite or was it Al Groh

ya because that makes sense fans posting on a messageboard should have to footnote their posts. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Cant win more than six...can't overcome double-digit deficits in the fourth quarter.  Just can't.

Nice 7th win. Thanks for bumping my thread. 

I wont change it to "Max 7th win". I'll wait to see what he does for the rest of the season. Hopefully he'll double up and make his 1st playoff appearance. 

No need...wasn't me, but I couldn't help myself :)

Fitz isn't an all-world, franchise QB, but he's the best we've had in forever.  Over 400 yards of offense today and 6 TDs 0 INT's in last two games.

No need...wasn't me, but I couldn't help myself :)

Fitz isn't an all-world, franchise QB, but he's the best we've had in forever.  Over 400 yards of offense today and 6 TDs 0 INT's in last two games.

We're 7-5. 

He's well deserving of his first 7 win season in his career with his performance. He balled today, overall. 

I wont change it to "Max 7th win". I'll wait to see what he does for the rest of the season. Hopefully he'll double up and make his 1st playoff appearance. 

I bumped your stupid thread. This is the Internet. You don't get to start a narcissistic thread proclaiming your grand brainpower and bemoaning those who doubt you and then be epically wrong and get away with it. Especially since you dedicate the majority of your posts to bragging about the 10% of the time you guess right about something. Stand there in your wrongness and be wrong.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zL1gUjIf79s/hqdefault.jpg

I bumped your stupid thread. This is the Internet. You don't get to start a narcissistic thread proclaiming your grand brainpower and bemoaning those who doubt you and then be epically wrong, and get away with it. Especially since you dedicate the majority of your posts to bragging about the 10% of the time you guess right about something. Stand there in your wrongness and be wrong.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zL1gUjIf79s/hqdefault.jpg

Oh, my bad. I see you need attention from me. 

Hey Rutgers? Still on your period I see. 

We're 7-5. 

He's well deserving of his first 7 win season in his career with his performance. He balled today, overall. 

Yep...7-5 indeed.  Can't help but think "what could've been" if the defense and ST"s hadn't allowed so many big deficits against Philly, Hou, Buff.  

Either way...I'm happy at 7-5.

Yep...7-5 indeed.  Can't help but think "what could've been" if the defense and ST"s hadn't allowed so many big deficits against Philly, Hou, Buff.  

Either way...I'm happy at 7-5.

Cant help but to think alot of things. Reality is what it is though. We're in the playoff race, which is good enough at the moment. 

Hard to forget guys who are actually low enough to sh*t on a wounded veterans charity. But this is just fun.

Its also hard for you to forget that to this day I still dont give a rats behind what you think. But its fun to know that this gets under your skin though. 

It beats watching you try to avoid me on the interwebs but know you SOOOO want to say something to me lol. 

Its also hard for you to forget that to this day I still dont give a rats behind what you think. But its fun to know that this gets under your skin though. 

It beats watching you try to avoid me on the interwebs but know you SOOOO want to say something to me lol. 

Mmmmm. Yes. Delusions of grandeur. Deeeeelicious. Tell us more about how you discovered Ameer Abdullah after reading about him on the Internet.

Archived