STOP defending a max 6 win QB

Villain The Foe

This is true, but when we're talking about a "QB" and not our record, then I must take into consideration the competition that QB is playing against. And im not impressed. 

But like I said, Its good to see that Fitz finally surpassed 6 wins in a season. 

so basically no matter what the facts are your evaluation criteria just changes so you are never wrong. Impressive

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on man. You're sounding so bitter. The quarterback play has been much better than any fan could have expected. That, and the team performing well (yes, they have), is more important than your ego and being "right". 

J-E-T-S

Im not sounding bitter. I just dont revel in mediocrity. We havent beaten a good team. Thats not bitter, thats fact. If im wrong please, tell me the team with a .500 we've beaten? 

Better yet, show me a game where Fitz had a game like he did the last two weeks against a good team though in a losing effort. 

I'll show some more respect to Fitz in this regard when I see the Jets beat respectable teams or I see games like I seen the last 2 week from Fitz against those teams. 

Omg we don't have a 23 year old QB of the future that threw 45 tds his rookie year. I guess we should all just not enjoy the season we are having because of that simple fact. Bottom line. It's week 14 and we are in the hunt for a playoff spot after sucking for 3 years. To not enjoy it because Fitz isn't s long term solution makes you sound like a fool. No one generally disagrees Fitz isn't some world beater. But we came in 4th in the division which means we essentially get the cake schedule. Deal with it. It's week 14. We play the Titans. Deal with your hatred for possibly the best jets qb the last 20 years. 

Omg we don't have a 23 year old QB of the future that threw 45 tds his rookie year. I guess we should all just not enjoy the season we are having because of that simple fact. Bottom line. It's week 14 and we are in the hunt for a playoff spot after sucking for 3 years. To not enjoy it because Fitz isn't s long term solution makes you sound like a fool. No one generally disagrees Fitz isn't some world beater. But we came in 4th in the division which means we essentially get the cake schedule. Deal with it. It's week 14. We play the Titans. Deal with your hatred for possibly the best jets qb the last 20 years. 

No one said I wasnt enjoying Jets wins. The topic is Fitz, not Jets enjoyment. Either be on my side or jump on the opposing bandwagons side (which requires you to use GIF's), but atleast get your facts right before saying someone sounds like a fool. there's 8 pagess telling you exactly what this conversation is about. How about reviewing it. 

Im not sounding bitter. I just dont revel in mediocrity. We havent beaten a good team. Thats not bitter, thats fact. If im wrong please, tell me the team with a .500 we've beaten? 

Better yet, show me a game where Fitz had a game like he did the last two weeks against a good team though in a losing effort. 

I'll show some more respect to Fitz in this regard when I see the Jets beat respectable teams or I see games like I seen the last 2 week from Fitz against those teams. 

NE week 6:

22 39 295 56.4 7.56 29 2 0 73.7 97.7

This is true, but when we're talking about a "QB" and not our record, then I must take into consideration the competition that QB is playing against. And im not impressed. 

But like I said, Its good to see that Fitz finally surpassed 6 wins in a season. 

lol. The point of bumping this thread is not for you to admit your cluelessness. It is to put it on display for all to see. No one cares if you are unimpressed. In fact that is part of the beauty of this thread. Thanks for the entertainment. 

NE week 6:

22 39 295 56.4 7.56 29 2 0 73.7 97.7

That doesnt look like 400 yards, 2TD's and a 72% completion rate to me. 

Thats what he just put up on the below .500 Giants. 

It also doesnt look like the 277 and 4 TD's  60% completion rate he put up against the .500 Dolphins. 

When we get those type of performances against NE then maybe we'll start winning those games. 

That doesnt look like 400 yards, 2TD's and a 72% completion rate to me. 

Thats what he just put up on the below .500 Giants. 

It also doesnt look like the 277 and 4 TD's  60% completion rate he put up against the .500 Dolphins. 

When we get those type of performances against NE then maybe we'll start winning those games. 

QBR in this game today was 77.8

QBR in the NE loss was 73.7

Not much of a difference is there.

Bottom line is do what johnnysd did. You were served humble pie today. Take it like a man

lol. The point of bumping this thread is not for you to admit your cluelessness. It is to put it on display for all to see. No one cares if you are unimpressed. In fact that is part of the beauty of this thread. Thanks for the entertainment. 

No problem. 

Hopefully Fitz can get these last 4 games and make it even funnier. 

If he doesnt though I'll make sure to bump the thread and highlight some people. 

QBR in this game today was 77.8

QBR in the NE loss was 73.7

Not much of a difference is there.

Bottom line is do what johnnysd did. You were served humble pie today. Take it like a man

You can use QBR, I use yards and Touchdowns. You use QBR, I use "losing against .500 and above or playoff contending teams". 

I'll let you guys enjoy the mediocrity though, please pass the whip cream as I eat this mediocre pie. 

Well, 7-5 with this team....Geno could have done. 

He went 8-8 with less. Which really was the original argument anyway. 

Yes he did. And he could have gone 7-5, if he was more responsible as a leader.

I dont care if Fitz does it against Yale. I trust him more than Geno Smith. Today cemented it for me as he did something Geno Smith never did as a starter, I believe. Take his team on his shoulders and will them to victory

No one said I wasnt enjoying Jets wins. The topic is Fitz, not Jets enjoyment. Either be on my side or jump on the opposing bandwagons side (which requires you to use GIF's), but atleast get your facts right before saying someone sounds like a fool. there's 8 pagess telling you exactly what this conversation is about. How about reviewing it. 

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Fitzpatrick is the WORST QB in the NFL those that support him have 0 football knowledge

We don't know if he's the best we have on the roster.  Hopefully they'll make the switch to Geno if for nothing else to decide what needs to be done in the off season.

Our best QB on the roster who couldnt beat out Geno smith without IK. 

okay buddy. 

can someone punch out ever QB the Jets have so there is an upgrade at the spot. Maybe Yates is available.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif

This whole thread is laughing at you. You are a power tool extraordinaire.  

If you go through life never saying anything worth people paying attention to or even laughing at you about then you're probably a failure. 

People will either laugh at you or believe you. BOTH will always happen after the fact. Usually when they believe you can tell because their silence is much louder than their laughter. 

Please, dont think this bother's me. I have balls my friend. I can take this. :-)

"STOP defending a max 6 win QB" is worth paying attention to only because it's hilarious that you're so emotionally vested in such a sniveling angle.   

Some people would rather go down with the ship than get on the lifeboat. 

I bumped your stupid thread. This is the Internet. You don't get to start a narcissistic thread proclaiming your grand brainpower and bemoaning those who doubt you and then be epically wrong and get away with it. Especially since you dedicate the majority of your posts to bragging about the 10% of the time you guess right about something. Stand there in your wrongness and be wrong.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zL1gUjIf79s/hqdefault.jpg

POTW

Archived