McDougle's alive right? WTF

Paradis

Where the fck is this JAG that we blew a god damn 3rd round pick on last year while other teams were drafting the future probowl wide receivers - huh?? 

Have the god damn NFL has rookie corners starting - and our bloody "shadow ninja" Maryland Corner is barely a gunner on STs? Flipping Walls and Williams gets sniffs first? 

WTF. seriously. I'm gonna bite Bradway's face off and eat Idzik in half if I ever see them.  

McDougle saw time in the dime package last weekend. He's a slot corner who can't stay healthy and is currently behind Buster Skrine on the depth chart when it comes to inside corners. With Revis hurt, the Jets turned to Marcus Williams on the outside and then Walls when Williams went down because they have more experience, practice time, and play on the outside better. 

Idzik's drafts were awful.  He did better with FA/trades.  I think he understood pro personnel better, as did Ryan.  I think he really relied on Bradway, which was obviously a problem.  

Drafting that bad for so many years is not fixable overnight.  It will take years to recover.  I am surprised they are doing as well as they are.  

Where the fck is this JAG that we blew a god damn 3rd round pick on last year while other teams were drafting the future probowl wide receivers - huh?? 

Have the god damn NFL has rookie corners starting - and our bloody "shadow ninja" Maryland Corner is barely a gunner on STs? Flipping Walls and Williams gets sniffs first? 

WTF. seriously. I'm gonna bite Bradway's face odamn ff and eat Idzik in half if I ever see them.  

Yeah how could Dexter ever let that happen?  Damn him for forcing  Idzik to draft him instead of future pro bowlers.  Half the NFL secondaries suck balls.  Shadow ninja warriror comment is just dumb.  If Dexter was really a Shadow Ninja warrior he would be a  pro bowler.  Fact. I like to eat when Im angry too..  as well as when Im tired, sad, happy, horny, tired, asleep, awake, naked, showering, crapping, and watching NY Jets football. 

Yeah how could Dexter ever let that happen?  Damn him for forcing  Idzik to draft him instead of future pro bowlers.  Half the NFL secondaries suck balls.  Shadow ninja warriror comment is just dumb.  If Dexter was really a Shadow Ninja warrior he would be a  pro bowler.  Fact. I like to eat when Im angry too..  as well as when Im tired, sad, happy, horny, tired, asleep, awake, naked, showering, crapping, and watching NY Jets football. 

I'm sorry - why the hell are you a McDougie apologist? The Jets organization postured like they pulled a bruce Irvin on all of us when they took a ACL-recovering corner in the 3rd... like some super villain in his lab conspiring. 

Clearly McDougle didn't decide to be drafted in the 3rd. And i don't care. This rant is directed at the organization who tried to sell me on that fact that they just took the best kept secret in the 2014 draft. A guy who (when healthy) barely shows up on the program sold at the turnstiles. 

Bush. 

I'm sorry - why the hell are you a McDougie apologist? The Jets organization postured like they pulled a bruce Irvin on all of us when they took a ACL-recovering corner in the 3rd... like some super villain in his lab conspiring. 

Clearly McDougle didn't decide to be drafted in the 3rd. And i don't care. This rant is directed at the organization who tried to sell me on that fact that they just took the best kept secret in the 2014 draft. A guy who (when healthy) barely shows up on the program sold at the turnstiles. 

Bush. 

RIP.

I believe mcdougal is 2nd best CB on team and I've admitted this belief in the "Fess up" thread-that thread is kinda liberating. 

The second best CB on the team and you can't even spell his name correctly? Also, what is your belief based on? It certainly isn't production or time on the field.

Bush. 

I live in Northern Virginia and follow Maryland football.  I watched the kid play and he was a hell of a player in college.    Saw the initial injury and pulled for him to get better.  When we drafted him really thought we found ourselves a player.  Hell I thought the kid had a couple nice showings in his first couple of pre-season games as a rookie. 

Bush. 

They didn't take a ACL recovering corner in the third.

He's basically a rookie and learning a new system and he's playing behind 4 veteran guys.  I'm not sure exactly what you expected this season from McDougle but he's still got plenty of time to make a career.  Plus, he's had his moments this season.  He played good in a pinch vs. the Redskins.

The second best CB on the team and you can't even spell his name correctly? Also, what is your belief based on? It certainly isn't production or time on the field.

My spelling? Really? C'mon. It's a mssg board, not a doctoral thesis.

I loved his college film and what limited action in preseason I saw. I like macdoogul,  No big deal. I hope to see his snaps increase so I can confirm what I believe, even if my belief is a little overboard. 

I really liked Mcdewgals closing speed on balls in his limited college film, too.

You a Dez Millnar guy? He sucks and I saw more than enough of him. Mcdoogel all the way!

plain and simple Idzik f'd up that draft.  Pryor is playing well but this is an offensive league and our offense sucked and it was not addressed correctly.  

with all those picks the team could of been setup with a great future.  how about all or some of Brandon Cooks, Adams, Moncrief and Bryant on this team.

plain and simple Idzik f'd up that draft.  Pryor is playing well but this is an offensive league and our offense sucked and it was not addressed correctly.  

with all those picks the team could of been setup with a great future.  how about all or some of Brandon Cooks, Adams, Moncrief and Bryant on this team.

I was begging for him to take Allen Robinson (as a PSU fan I knew he was going to be a very good WR), but Adams is barely producing for Aaron Rodgers so I am not sure he is the example you want to use. I'd rather have Devin Smith than Adams at this point because at least you can attribute Smith's early season's struggles to being a rookie and not having a QB that can get him the ball deep. Adams has no excuse. 

I was begging for him to take Allen Robinson (as a PSU fan I knew he was going to be a very good WR), but Adams is barely producing for Aaron Rodgers so I am not sure he is the example you want to use. I'd rather have Devin Smith than Adams at this point because at least you can attribute Smith's early season's struggles to being a rookie and not having a QB that can get him the ball deep. Adams has no excuse. 

forgot about Robinson, would like him too.  Agree Adams has not been that good but was just mentioning all the WR's we could of taken in 2014 and we did not.  this team has for the most part ignored drafting WR's for more than a few years now and instead traded for veterans like Holmes and Marshall.  that is all well and good but you need to draft young, fast (when's the last time we had a fast WR who could take it to the house or for that matter any offensive player who could)  WR's to develop. hopefully this is changing with Mac

My spelling? Really? C'mon. It's a mssg board, not a doctoral thesis.

I loved his college film and what limited action in preseason I saw. I like macdoogul,  No big deal. I hope to see his snaps increase so I can confirm what I believe, even if my belief is a little overboard. 

I really liked Mcdewgals closing speed on balls in his limited college film, too.

You a Dez Millnar guy? He sucks and I saw more than enough of him. Mcdoogel all the way!

You don't have a doctorate?  GTFO now!!!!!!

Oh and before you go, please tell me more about his closing speed on balls!  So kinky!

He's basically a rookie and learning a new system and he's playing behind 4 veteran guys.  I'm not sure exactly what you expected this season from McDougle but he's still got plenty of time to make a career.  Plus, he's had his moments this season.  He played good in a pinch vs. the Redskins.

Yeah, but he is not a ninja and certainly not a shadow warrior ninja.

Any chance we keep the Giants under 50 points this Sunday?

The Redskins did and the Jets beat the Redskins handily. This is madness. People around here are ridiculous.

Run the ball effectively, keep the Giants off the field. OBJ can beat you, but Randle, Harris, and Vereen can't. It's simple.

Archived