Todays New York Post Covers

jetsfan719

What's the matter boss, tough morning for you? Jets win so there's no crybaby shtick for you to belt out on a Monday morning? Things will get better, I promise!

oh life is great man, you couldn't believe it. Today I will be heading over to my daughter's to celebrate my youngest (of 10 grandkids) grandson's 1st birthday, he's a beautiful and loving little boy who loves his grandpa just as much as I adore him.

The Jets won, and I said to myself, this game will show if under Bowles this will be the Same Old same Old or will the Jets finally be, who knows, PERHAPS something more. The Pats lost, and Brady suddenly looks lost w/o his boyfriend out there and injured. It's a nice cooler south Florida morning I have some work this week, a great wife, family and life that thankfully (and for a change) not even the Jets, and certainly not you  can wreck the way I feel.

So peace to you njm, and I only hope that someday you too will be as grateful and blessed and as happy as I feel this morning. But given the way that you continually act here towards me on JN, I doubt that will ever be possible-but for your sake-I hope so. 

oh life is great man, you couldn't believe it. Today I will be heading over to my daughter's to celebrate my youngest (of 10 grandkids) grandson's 1st birthday, he's a beautiful and loving little boy who loves his grandpa just as much as I adore him.

The Jets won, and I said to myself, this game will show if under Bowles this will be the Same Old same Old or will the Jets finally be, who knows, PERHAPS something more. The Pats lost, and Brady suddenly looks lost w/o his boyfriend out there and injured. It's a nice cooler south Florida morning I have some work this week, a great wife, family and life that thankfully (and for a change) not even the Jets, and certainly not you  can wreck the way I feel.

So peace to you njm, and I only hope that someday you too will be as grateful and blessed and as happy as I feel this morning. But given the way that you continually act here towards me on JN, I doubt that will ever be possible-but for your sake-I hope so. 

Excellent man God bless!

Giants had plenty other chances to do something in that game ... I know the 4th down decision is going to be the most scrutinised, but it's far from the only reason they lost.

they had 2 plays all day, the broken coverage by Skrine on the OBJ score and the punt return, THATS ALL! They shouldn't have even been in the game to begin with.

they had 2 plays all day, the broken coverage by Skrine on the OBJ score and the punt return, THATS ALL! They shouldn't have even been in the game to begin with.

Exactly, f*ck the Vagiants! You forgot the Ivory fumble, punt return TD, fumble that led to 3 points & a 5 yard slant for a 72 yard TD (doubt that happen with Revis & Marcus) but it is what it is. Jets gave them every opportunity to win that game then pulled the rug out from under them at the end. It's about f*cking time we had a kicker miss an important kick against us, it seems to be years since that happened, freaking 54 yarders seem automatic against us.

Giants had plenty other chances to do something in that game ... I know the 4th down decision is going to be the most scrutinised, but it's far from the only reason they lost.

This.  The Jets shut them down in the second half.  Even with the Jets giving them first downs on penalties, they did nothing.  There is plenty of blame to go around.

I take offense at these, 'Oh the jets didn;'t win the game the giants gave it to them.'  Pure bullox!

They can say what they want, but going into the middle of December the Jets are playing meaningful football and the Giants are only alive because their division is a joke (except for Philly that kicked NE's butt at home - fans booing and leaving early, it was wonderful).

They can say what they want, but going into the middle of December the Jets are playing meaningful football and the Giants are only alive because their division is a joke (except for Philly that kicked NE's butt at home - fans booing and leaving early, it was wonderful).

NE has lost like 3 games at home in the last 10 years or whatever and in every single one the thousands of spoiled brats fans boo their team.  Totally fair weather fans.

True. But the Jets were clearly the better offense n the better D yesterday. I'd go as far as saying that special teams was eventually a push, with the Giants missing a clutch FG in OT 

I take offense at these, 'Oh the jets didn;'t win the game the giants gave it to them.'  Pure bullox!

This is how messed up the media is...had Eli not thrown the pick and threw a td instead...And the giants stepped on our throats he would be a genius...I think he did the right thing but our defense made a play...that's where the credit belongs

10 grandkids?  So blessed.  I got five kids nobody  breeding yet .  LoL

This is how messed up the media is...had Eli not thrown the pick and threw a td instead...And the giants stepped on our throats he would be a genius...I think he did the right thing but our defense made a play...that's where the credit belongs

I fully understood the decision ... finish the game right there. FG makes it 13pt lead, 2 TDs you lose and everyone second guesses you anyway.

The play call may not have been the best, and the execution was lacking.

I was watching Mike and Mike this morning and it was unreal-no one not even 'supposed' Jets fan Greenberg gave the Jets credit for winning only faulting the Giants for LOSAING. And don't EVEN get me going about New England-you'd think they'd lost a Hall of Fame QB for the season or something it's ALL injuriy injuries injured boo fricking hoo

Archived