Semi-OT: Schitty failling at University of Georgia too

RoadFan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol-Quote from the article; especially the bold:

Schottenheimer certainly has an impressive resume for an SEC offensive coordinator:  nine years’ experience as an OC with the Jets and Rams. He coached under well-liked and well-respected coaches Rex Ryan and Jeff Fisher.

He must be kicking himself for having turned down the Fins HC gig.  

In truth, I think that I have always wondered how would we have been had Schotty been HC and Rex the defensive coordinator?

I think that the Jets might have been better because Schotty would have focused on offense, been a calming influence on the team while Rex could have gone mad scientist role with the defense and been kicking butt with the finest defense in the NFL.  I think the Jets may have even WON a SB!!!

Just thinking... or dreaming... :)

How come Senor Gato hasn't come running to this turd's defense? The guy was an excuse machine for Schotty.

Tinstar as well. His signature statement of "the real problem isn't Schotty but Shoddy Sanchez" was laughable. Sanchez wasn't great but Schottenheimer coached multiple QB's and "coordinated" many different offenses and everything he touched turned to sh*t. 

Man schotty must have banged all your wifes. He was not the issue with GA's Offense. They had no QB, the starting QB was a transfer from UVA lol, and they lost their best player in Nick Chubb early in season,  By the way the Rams fired their OC yesterday lol.  You cannot win games with sh*tty QB's like austin davis, nick foles, sean hilll....grayson lambert...

I blame Sanchez. This guy was the greatest OC in the history of great OC's before Sanchez came along and ruined him. Sanchez now has Schotty, Tanny, Rex, and Idzick's blood on his hands. Sanchez is the coach and executive destructor!

I'll tell ya what Sanchez sucks (I am aware of your sarcasm) but I will never forgive Schotty for running the ball down the Steelers throats all the way to like 1st and goal at the 2 yd line.  He then gets creative and throws the ball three times.Then on 4th down when three passes didn't work we telegraph the run and get stuffed.

That was our Super Bowl and he TOOK IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEE !!! :angry:

I'll tell ya what Sanchez sucks (I am aware of your sarcasm) but I will never forgive Schotty for running the ball down the Steelers throats all the way to like 1st and goal at the 2 yd line.  He then gets creative and throws the ball three times.Then on 4th down when three passes didn't work we telegraph the run and get stuffed.

That was our Super Bowl and he TOOK IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEE !!! :angry:

He went to 2 Championship games with Mark Sanchez mon.

He went to 2 Championship games with Mark Sanchez mon.

Monday? 

...and the number 1 D in the league as well as the number one rushing offense. Which was largely due to the personnel and a HOF O line coach in Callahan. Faneca, Moore and Woody were dearly missed.

There were games when Sanchez threw the ball like 15 times.

Right?  lol

That's nuts to be called out so harshly like that. Too bad no one here ever did outside of Santonio Holmes after the Pittsburgh playoff loss. Which he had a point. He was DYING to make them regret the choice to trade him and we barely make him part of the plan.

I get it. Schott was trying to trick them again. It's too obvious that we would want to use the best offensive weapon on the team especially when he is seething to burn the specific team were playing to get into the SuperBowl. That means we should use someone else and throw them off. Ich. I am glad he's gone man.

We havent been above 500 without him ......    how sad is that.  2015 will be the deal.

That's an interesting stat. And why I don't like stats....or facts... or math. They muddy up my emotionally based tirades and excuses for hating or loving stuff.

I find myself contradicting myself with this post but screw it I'm hitting send anyway.

Man schotty must have banged all your wifes. He was not the issue with GA's Offense. They had no QB, the starting QB was a transfer from UVA lol, and they lost their best player in Nick Chubb early in season,  By the way the Rams fired their OC yesterday lol.  You cannot win games with sh*tty QB's like austin davis, nick foles, sean hilll....grayson lambert...

He's one of the worst OCs I've seen in the league in recent memory. Even Pennington(!) had issues with him, so it's no surprise he's failing at a level where MORE is required of a coach as opposed to having your deficiencies covered up by a pro like Chad or Favre.

http://nyjetscap.com/Schottenheimer.html

Monday? 

...and the number 1 D in the league as well as the number one rushing offense. Which was largely due to the personnel and a HOF O line coach in Callahan. Faneca, Moore and Woody were dearly missed.

There were games when Sanchez threw the ball like 15 times.

Doesnt Matter mon, mark freaking sanchez his first 2 yrs lol

Doesnt Matter mon, mark freaking sanchez his first 2 yrs lol

The best two years he's had. That was when he still believed in himself and others had faith in him. :D

Remember that pass he would throw to Braylon on the stop and go on the left sideline every few games? Yeah... that was cool.

16 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

He didnt fail at Georgia or the Rams man, Jeff Fisher should be crucified in STL and GA had no QB capable of playing at SEC caliber level. If you think going to AFC CG twice in a row with nacho as QB, I guess he was a failure here 

In  my defense I have no recollection of writing that passage.
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

That's an interesting stat. And why I don't like stats....or facts... or math. They muddy up my emotionally based tirades and excuses for hating or loving stuff.

I find myself contradicting myself with this post but screw it I'm hitting send anyway.

Thats  great...lets not let facts get in the way of my emotionally driven tirade!!!   Love it!

Think about money ball the movie how "stats" finally drove the team.  

More seriously, I believe that the "crap shoot" approach to the NFL draft can be minimized, even if gently by using stats.

Teams that reach often are low end teams, Browns, Raiders and in some cases JETS. 

A perfect example is REX's pick of John Conner. NO research, he simply saw him and wanted him while looking for a line backer.

Archived