And just like that, Rex Ryan is officially eliminated from playoff contention.

RutgersJetFan

This is too funny ...

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak  22 minutes ago

Bills LB Preston Brown said calls about offensive personnel have been coming in
late from coaches in box for entire season.

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak  16 minutes ago 

Preston Brown on late play calls: "I don't know who that guy is [in booth], but
it's been an issue with personnel coming in and out."

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak  16 minutes ago

More from Bills LB Preston Brown: "[Other teams] run people in and off because
they know we're having issues with that upstairs in the box."

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak  15 minutes ago 

Preston Brown says even the slowest offenses have been hurrying to line this
season because they know Bills defense has issues w/ play calls

You guys remember when Rex bitched publicly about headset malfunctions after that London game, and then it turned out that Jeff Weeks just forgot to buy batteries?

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a lot of the dissent is going public now. Boy did the wheels fall off quickly here. 

Watching a rex Ryan coached team is like witnessing a car crash in slow motion. With the driver's head - covered by a blue buffalo bills cap - going thru the windshield. 

Any other coach in this league would win at least 9 games with that Bills roster. 

You guys remember when Rex bitched publicly about headset malfunctions after that London game, and then it turned out that Jeff Weeks just forgot to buy batteries?

yea right , like I'm supposed to believe someone would trust Jeff Weeks to buy batteries.

You have to like the passion that Rex has but it shouldn't go hand and hand with stupidity.

Excessive passion makes you forget about the details.  Which are kind of important as a Head Coach.  Not to mention it's generally a requirement that HC's are even-keeled.  Even the most fired up HC's in the league today know when to rein it in (the successful ones, anyways). 

Just an observation.  There are now 13 pages of comments/complaints in this thread about  the Jets former coach.  Meanwhile, there's  another thread about the Jets' win on Sunday where there are only 3 pages. Personally,  if my team was 9-5 at this point in the season,  I would have much more positive comments to make about my own team.   I wouldn't waste a lot of time on one of my yesteryear's coaches.  Just saying.

Just an observation.  There are now 13 pages of comments/complaints in this thread about  the Jets former coach.  Meanwhile, there's  another thread about the Jets' win on Sunday where there are only 3 pages. Personally,  if my team was 9-5 at this point in the season,  I would have much more positive comments to make about my own team.   I wouldn't waste a lot of time on one of my yesteryear's coaches.  Just saying.

He set our franchise back 5 years.  He celebrated a victory over us like it was the Super Bowl.  We face him in 2 weeks.  Just saying.

For something to reach 13 pages you need a divisive issue, lots of opinions, new information leaking out, etc. Rex makes lots of headlines so there's always something to talk about.

There's only so much to be said about a win over the Cowboys. I assure you, we all care way more about the Jets succeeding than Rex failing. (Well, almost all of us.)

There's also a 9-page thread about Odell Beckham. Sickening

For something to reach 13 pages you need a divisive issue, lots of opinions, new information leaking out, etc. Rex makes lots of headlines so there's always something to talk about.

There's only so much to be said about a win over the Cowboys. I assure you, we all care way more about the Jets succeeding than Rex failing. (Well, almost all of us.)

You do have a good point about Rex showing up in the headlines.  He may be his own worst enemy in this respect.  

He set our franchise back 5 years.  He celebrated a victory over us like it was the Super Bowl.  We face him in 2 weeks.  Just saying.

I know he set your franchise back but he's been gone almost a year now.  I think he was excited that he won against the Jets but I wouldn't say he treated the game as if it were a Super Bowl.  Our first game against this Patriots was treated like a SB.  Personally,  it was a little embarrassing.  I tend to look forward and never look back.

This could be the worst:

Matthew Fairburn ‏@MatthewFairburn

Corey Graham: "We're all over the place. We're all over the place, we don't know
what's going on half the time."

I made a very similar comment over in the Bills Mafia Forum yesterday.  It is my own personal observation that there is a lot of disorganization when it comes to plays.

I know he set your franchise back but he's been gone almost a year now. 

People talk about natural disasters decades, even centuries after they're over. 

We enjoy the fact that he's failing in Buffalo, because we ALL predicted it.  We're allowed to have a victory lap here.  Rex brings this on himself wherever he goes.  He made us a laughingstock, and it's funny to us to see him to do it to someone else.  I wish it was Miami, not Buffalo, but beggars can't be choosers.

Until he's out of the public eye completely we won't be done making fun of him.  It is what it is.  Maybe he shouldn't have predicted Super Bowls and stuff and acted like a buffoon.  Just a thought. 

Don't worry jeanie.  It's Patriots week.  We'll be heavily discussing that the remainder of this week. 

But the following week, vs. the Bills?  No mercy whatsoever.

Rex will probably do his best to beat the Jets.  Doesn't seem like the same amount of energy was invested in other teams we played.  It's too bad because we do have talent.

People talk about natural disasters decades, even centuries after they're over. 

We enjoy the fact that he's failing in Buffalo, because we ALL predicted it.  We're allowed to have a victory lap here.  Rex brings this on himself wherever he goes.  He made us a laughingstock, and it's funny to us to see him to do it to someone else.  I wish it was Miami, not Buffalo, but beggars can't be choosers.

Until he's out of the public eye completely we won't be done making fun of him.  It is what it is.  Maybe he shouldn't have predicted Super Bowls and stuff and acted like a buffoon.  Just a thought. 

I understand Jetsfan80. I put my earlier comment out there because it just crossed my mind and I thought I'd share it.  I know that  much of the  criticism  Rex receives is self imposed but sometimes I feel bad about it.

I have to say , when the time comes and it is revealed which one of you guys created the Jeannie alter ego you will be on the Mount Rushmore of Internet trolling ..the deduction and detail it has taken to keep this going for a year is legendary , like John Doe in the movie Seven.

I have to say , when the time comes and it is revealed which one of you guys created the Jeannie alter ego you will be on the Mount Rushmore of Internet trolling ..the deduction and detail it has taken to keep this going for a year is legendary , like John Doe in the movie Seven.

Which one of us is "Sloth"?

This completely contradicts an article I saw that was dug up on Twitter. Hilarious.

2ab58e1f4aae8e0432d372e0689fb0b5.jpg

fantastic stuff , I remember Tony Gonzalez predicting the Bills to go to the super bowl on week 1 pregame, I laughed out loud at the time. We can all get predictions wrong but you wonder how a paid " expert " who's actual job it is to follow the league can be so lost.

fantastic stuff , I remember Tony Gonzalez predicting the Bills to go to the super bowl on week 1 pregame, I laughed out loud at the time. We can all get predictions wrong but you wonder how a paid " expert " who's actual job it is to follow the league can be so lost.

The better question is how could Pegula be so stupid as to hire a guy that just had 4 consecutive losing/non playoff seasons and who his own team DESTROYED, the last two times they played.  Now HE has some real explaining to do!  Yeah it was all Idzik and Tannys' fault....

You would also flunk Knowing Jets Fans 101 as well.

Archived