Warning don't open Dips postings-disgusting!

GandWFan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those were some of the most vile pictures I've ever seen.  I'm now an old man, but when I was in my 20s, I used to do some really stupid sh*t.  I mean, I still do stupid sh*t.  But back then, would do really stupid sh*t, pretty often.

I say just ban the fool and we move on....just a little more disgusted than we used to be :)

Sort of like Beckham.  Just suspend the dumb ass and move on.  Sports radio in NYC is painting him as the devil and the Giants as a failed organization, etc.  It is ridiculous.  Young idiot (who happens to be an amazing talent) takes a stupid cheap shot.  Suspend him and move on.

I saw talk somewhere where someone said "now everyone knows how to get into his head."  Really?  Anyone see that nasty double move for a TD to tie the game up with like a minute left?  Way to get into his head!  Really stopped him good!

In summary - 1) people don't even watch the games 2) this country is full of people waiting for the chance to get offended on someone else who is not actually offended's behalf 3) suspend OBJ 4) ban the dumb ass who posted those VILE images 5) Happy Holidays! 6) f brady!!!!!!!!

The thought that someone has the access or the mindset to find pictures like that on the internet is scary.

Society today scares me people do strange things on the internet who knows who they are family,friends,neighbors,co-workers,more than likely Patriots fans. 

i will repeat my money is on Dips being Rex Ryan. 

I am back home now. Just IP banned this poster from Toronto. This really was disgusting, those pictures were beyond gross. Thank you to everyone who reported this. They just caught us at a time where we were all offline. But we appreciate the heads up.

I opened it from work earlier today, so Im probably going to be fired on Monday. To make things worse, I was eating lunch when I opened it. 

Sorry about your lunch.

I was at Rockefeller Center and I had my phone off because my battery was really low. I went into the Nintendo store with my younger son and I turned my phone on. I have like 5% and a text from Duane came through telling me about the thread. My phone died right after that.

I borrowed my wife's phone and looked at the thread.

1) With kids around in the Nintendo store

2) Now that crap is in my wife's cache

Not a great turn of events. :)

I am glad he has been banned.

I am back home now. Just IP banned this poster from Toronto. This really was disgusting, those pictures were beyond gross. Thank you to everyone who reported this. They just caught us at a time where we were all offline. But we appreciate the heads up.

I'm wondering if that was coincidental. Could he have cased the joint and have known when the guards were asleep?

Sorry about your lunch.

I was at Rockefeller Center and I had my phone off because my battery was really low. I went into the Nintendo store with my younger son and I turned my phone on. I have like 5% and a text from Duane came through telling me about the thread. My phone died right after that.

I borrowed my wife's phone and looked at the thread.

1) With kids around in the Nintendo store

2) Now that crap is in my wife's cache

Not a great turn of events. :)

I am glad he has been banned.

"Someone" could really use a portable power source for Christmas!

Archived