Peyton Manning Juicing?

bergenjets

Of course he did.  You dont come back from 4 neck surgeries and have your best season at 37 years old.

bradys been on it for years.  Favre was taking it.  I dont se a problem w it.  They should allow u to take it once you hit 35.

I agree that HGH should be ok to use, but it isn't. You break the rules, you have to pay a price. Unless you're whiny, lying garbage like Tom Brady.

He vehemently denied it. I'm talking Roger Clemens like denial. There are thousands of reporters out there that will want to crack that denial. He better be telling the truth or have all his tracks covered. I had 2 major neck surgeries, I have no clue how he plays football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he did.  You dont come back from 4 neck surgeries and have your best season at 37 years old.

bradys been on it for years.  Favre was taking it.  I dont se a problem w it.  They should allow u to take it once you hit 35.

Ridiculous policy by the NFL.  If something helps a person/athlete heal, why not?   In the same spot, I'd take HGH to recover from any major injury.  Why doesn't the NFL ban antibiotics while they're at it?  They artificially promote healing.

Anyone that thinks a player can stand in a statue position at the age of 30,35,40 years old, and get drilled by a guy twice their size and half their age over and over and over again, doesn't break down without some type of help, come see me.  I got a bridge or tow.  

Meanwhile, there was a shot from the game last night of a guy huffing down Albuterol or Xopenex from a nebulizer on the sidelines.

Is that not "performance enhancing"? How about torredal and lidocaine? Where is the line? It's stupid and arbitrary. If they can get a doctor to prescribe it, and it will help healing and career longevity, let em do it.

Archived