Jace Amaro will make this offense even better

predator_05

This team is very close to having a dominant offense.

We're currently lacking a reliable third option, and the solution is already in the building. Just wait 'til they get Jace Amaro back. An athletic tight end will take this offense to the next level. i'm not sure how many of you are aware of how good this kid is: he is almost uncoverable in the open field and a big target in the red zone. His in-line blocking is the only thing that needs work. Once that gets fixed, defenses will have no clue how to prepare for all 3 of Marshall, Decker and Amaro.

Amaro was going to be in the H-Back role that was filled by Enunwa. There were plenty of articles to that fact in the offseason. 

Pretty sure Enuwa has beaten him out early in camp...Jace was running with the 3's. Jets decided to IR him so they didnt have to cut him.

He may not make the roster next year.

We desperately need another young running back. Love ivory and Powell but they're just too fragile to be counted in its time to finally invest a draft pick on that position. I'm not saying to reach on a first rounder because I don't believe in doing so on the running back position but we need really need a young reliable back

Pretty sure Enuwa has beaten him out early in camp...Jace was running with the 3's. Jets decided to IR him so they didnt have to cut him.

He may not make the roster next year.

Could have just been a motivating thing. Who knows. We'll see how it works out this offseason. 

This team is very close to having a dominant offense.

We're currently lacking a reliable third option, and the solution is already in the building. Just wait 'til they get Jace Amaro back. An athletic tight end will take this offense to the next level. i'm not sure how many of you are aware of how good this kid is: he is almost uncoverable in the open field and a big target in the red zone. His in-line blocking is the only thing that needs work. Once that gets fixed, defenses will have no clue how to prepare for all 3 of Marshall, Decker and Amaro.

OMG you must be kidding...we had a last place schedule that turned out easier than it should have and we still struggled....as of the end of the season we are a team who can compete with the middle of the pack, if we do not improve significantly in the off-season we will go 5-11 next year with a tougher schedule.

Oh, and by the way, in case you have not watched any of the games, FITZ stinks...he's a decent backup QB, other than that if he is our starting QB next year I can guaranty we will be a below .500 team.

The second most disturbing thing about this season, the defense was mediocre, we could not pressure the QB, did not shut down the better offenses.

The most disturbing thing - our slow starts and lack of energy in big games - is Bowles a good coach?  He seems very stubborn and plays it very close to the vest.  I remember watching the Cardinals last year and he would consistently throw all out blitzes leaving Larry Foote as the only defender in the middle of the field - every time he did it - Foote would get burnt by a TE or RB yet he would do it again and again.

Oh, and by the way, in case you have not watched any of the games, FITZ stinks...he's a decent backup QB, other than that if he is our starting QB next year I can guaranty we will be a below .500 team.

I'll bite. Who should start next year?

I'll bite. Who should start next year?

Using logic - Geno will be gone, Petty will not be ready, if I were GM I would not even re-sign Fitz because he is what he is, always has been and always will be...if you strive to improve you do not sign Fitz because most likely you regress.  

Who knows who will get cut and become available or available via trade - Yes I would consider Kaepernick...Brees? Rivers?  Sam Bradford? Kirk Cousins? RGIII?

Realistically, tho, as good as 10-6 seemed, we have a whole lot of rebuilding left to go.

Using logic - Geno will be gone, Petty will not be ready, if I were GM I would not even re-sign Fitz because he is what he is, always has been and always will be...if you strive to improve you do not sign Fitz because most likely you regress.  

Who knows who will get cut and become available or available via trade - Yes I would consider Kaepernick...Brees? Rivers?  Sam Bradford? Kirk Cousins? RGIII?

Realistically, tho, as good as 10-6 seemed, we have a whole lot of rebuilding left to go.

I'm not against kicking tires on FAs but if you roll into FA without Fitz signed and Petty as only QB on roster and then whiff on getting a guy in here, you've doomed the team to 1-15 Lionesque type of season.

ask your Bills fans friends?

43 year old man crying like an infant and fake-quitting because his wittle team wost a wittle game and now predictably becoming obsessed over one comment because you have nothing else to discuss is par for the course.

43 year old man crying like an infant and fake-quitting because his wittle team wost a wittle game and now predictably becoming obsessed over one comment because you have nothing else to discuss is par for the course.

crying? Lol, your a riot, you really are. I love how your panties are in such a wad over my asserting the. NFL is steering games via the refs, yet get up on your high horse and act smart, funny stuff

crying? Lol, your a riot, you really are. I love how your panties are in such a wad over my asserting the. NFL is steering games via the refs, yet get up on your high horse and act smart, funny stuff

43 year old fake-quitting cry baby. I bet you were stung pretty bad when you threatened to quit when Jets were losing last night and JN rolled over a bit and farted in response.

lol, what the fk are you even talking about? A bit too much of grandpas old cough syrup tonight?

It's 11 am. Earth is a sphere. Light from the sun hits it at different points in time. People have created "timezones" to account for this effect called "rotation." I know these are difficult concepts for you and your boy Geno to grasp. Maybe my 6 year old daughter can help you out.

It's 11 am. Earth is a sphere. Light from the sun hits it at different points in time. People have created "timezones" to account for this effect called "rotation." I know these are difficult concepts for you and your boy Geno to grasp. Maybe my 6 year old daughter can help you out.

lol, there u go trying to look smart again, ok, let's play, what's your education and what do you do for a living? Let me fill u in on something, when u are actually smart, u don't need to try to convince people of it, they just get it.

lol, there u go trying to look smart again, ok, let's play, what's your education and what do you do for a living? Let me fill u in on something, when u are actually smart, u don't need to try to convince people of it, they just get it.

If you need help in figuring out big words like "light" and "help" google can help.

you needed an edit for that reply? Come on genius, bring it

Clever name like BowlesMovement that you ripped off from your cousin's fantasy football team and that's your best shot? An edit nazi? lol you should QUIT while you're ahead.

best you got? I want some more big words to really be convinced of how smart you are, bring it.

you're right I need to dumb it down for you. "sphere" mean a really big ball. not like the football. like the baseball. sorry for using technical terms.

Archived