Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I never said anything about Verb in that original post. You brought him up, despite me never stating I had a case on Verb. Maybe Indid the calling my shot thing? Idk, probably...but that was all I think I really did.

but you keep bringing up Verb, like when you said it didn't explain my vote on him....Ive never tried to logicslly explain my vote on him. 

I'd like to point out, I never once called you on your vote about Verb. You pinned that on me. All I did was say that he was acting normal. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does 80 seem a bit reigned in to you? 

To a degree, but like with folks dealing with snow or CTM being out of town I'm willing to give it a pass to a point.  He did get actively involved in a back and forth with Lizzie at one point, I seem to remember?  And he did his usual bit with Verb and Pac (I think he voted Pac at one point, not positive though...I'd have to reread).

Last night/today he seemed to be getting back to his posting style a bit, but I can't tell yet if it's forced or not.

I'd still love to hear why, exactly, my three reads on page 8 or 9 are absolutely insane (and they were leans, I think I made that clarification?). Make no mistake, I meant it when I've said a couple times that I wanted to get some conversation going...but I'm not backing down from those 3 at that time. 

And as for why I'm defensive -- I don't have a problem with being called scummy, wrong, or dumb. But I do take exception to the notion that I'm illogical in what Im doing. This isn't my joker crazy chaos schtick.

You mad bro?  Now THIS is scum trying to play the emotional townie card.  Not even sure he has a vote on him. 

I'd like to point out, I never once called you on your vote about Verb. You pinned that on me. All I did was say that he was acting normal. 

:P

I know -- that was the whole point of that entire back and forth.  I was questioning why you listed Verb specifically when I didn't mention many people (I referenced Crush as another)...I was insinuating it was due to me having a joke vote on him, still.

Page 10.  Saying something without saying anything. No mention of Crushlove yet.  (I think) means Im making it up.

That was the post I called bullsh*t on (when I wasn't scum hunting, right CTM) and it prompted a emo fit by AVM. Then he went silent, until the Brett lynch.

You mad bro?  Now THIS is scum trying to play the emotional townie card.  Not even sure he has a vote on him. 

As has been discussed ad nauseum to this point...yes, I was mad.

You even quoted some of the posts I had during this instance.  Of course then you were just skating by, welcoming me back to mafia...lol

Hmm...momentum shift.

There were 2-3 votes on a few people, and you and Leelou both voted Crusher in quick succession... that is a momentum shift. 

I'm just pointing out that you pinged me first. In case you're scum, I want ******* credit. LOL

True story (which supports the notion that I'm a dumbass, but I digress)...until not too long ago I would have said Nyn. Genuinely thought she was in the game and going WAY more off topic than I've ever known her to. It was AVM like, and I didn't trust it.

Now, of the people actually playing...I'd say Crush or probably CTM. I just don't have enough to go on with CTM and he's going to play D1 the exact same way as town or scum.

Mentions me with CTM but doesnt have ENOUGH on CTM.  Yet has plenty on me?  now I believe CTM is on his town lean. 

There were 2-3 votes on a few people, and you and Leelou both voted Crusher in quick succession... that is a momentum shift. 

I'm just pointing out that you pinged me first. In case you're scum, I want ******* credit. LOL

Awesome lmao

For someone who literally posted nothing of substance until like...now...

That's a really organized run he's starting against me.

Got to page 15. My first substance post was later when I noticed you were talking about how town CTM looked as he poked at the APE as Ape scuffled with Brett.  I will find it in a bit. 

And to be fair...votes were on Ape, Lizzie, CTM and Smash.

CTM had already claimed

I've said my thoughts on Ape and Smash.  Other than a moment of doubt as I hammered Brett, I don't think I've really wavered on Ape.  

That leaves Lizzie as the only player with votes that I'd even consider...and his play has been consistent(ly bad) since I said I had a slight town lean on him, if nothing else.

I specifically cited Crush close to the deadline last night.  Lizzie gave me crap for trying too late, or something.

Mentions me with CTM but doesnt have ENOUGH on CTM.  Yet has plenty on me?  now I believe CTM is on his town lean. 

That's because I said "probably" CTM, as in he was my top choice at the time...I just didn't have enough to go on.  You do recall that despite mentioning you I never actually voted you yesterday, right?

This point isn't really condemning.  The best point on me was the "emotionalness" on Sunday, to this point....which I have a history of doing.  So 1 1/8th's negative mehs.

That's because I said "probably" CTM, as in he was my top choice at the time...I just didn't have enough to go on.  You do recall that despite mentioning you I never actually voted you yesterday, right?

This point isn't really condemning.  The best point on me was the "emotionalness" on Sunday, to this point....which I have a history of doing.  So 1 1/8th's negative mehs.

Mostly good posts from you, but the bold pings.

You know that we know you have a history of doing it... so it's a perfect reaction to side-step early pressure after someone like me calls bullsh*t on you.

Mostly good posts from you, but the bold pings.

You know that we know you have a history of doing it... so it's a perfect reaction to side-step early pressure after someone like me calls bullsh*t on you.

Touche.  Same wifomy thing I'm getting on others for.

I'm having an early lunch at Moes Mexican Grill. Not impressed. Food is  meh and overpriced.  $13 for a salad bowl and a water. Smallest scoop of guac ever put on top of a salad. Joe Cocker on the overhead singing a rendition of "Everyone Needs Someone to Love." I'm never coming here again. 

Welcome to Moes!

So, you think I'm scum, now Crusher and Pac too... and you said earlier that LK was your #2 suspect behind me.

You've almost got everyone listed. #ape

dont' forget avm..

but quit the histrionics

I said Pac is pinging, I didn't call him scum, nor did I call Crusher scum, in fact i said his recent posts seem townish

My best bet for scum is you..  tier 2 would be crusher, avm and LK (although feel a bit better about him after casing), then pac leelou just below

feel gopd about 80, shash and I can never read hesshole cause his next coherent post will be his first

dont' forget avm..

but quit the histrionics

I said Pac is pinging, I didn't call him scum, nor did I call Crusher scum, in fact i said his recent posts seem townish

My best bet for scum is you..  tier 2 would be crusher, avm and LK (although feel a bit better about him after casing), then pac leelou just below

feel gopd about 80, shash and I can never read hesshole cause his next coherent post will be his first

Wait, wait... so you crack endless jokes about me listing everyone, and it's okay... me, I need to "quit the histrionics".

You're some piece of work sh*t.

ehh, don't like you offering the wifom here about your meta.. 

I see 1 vote on you, no? why this kind of defense

The post from earlier today where he mentioned how well Hess and I read him pinged again.  Sort of like he's trying to instill confidence that current reads were accurate.

And any time Verb dies, 80 pings.

To your former point, that's not at all what I was doing.  Hess has not declared a read on me at all to my knowledge, and you've been leaning scum or neutral on me this game.  It's a point of fact:  You both read me well.  When I'm scum I tend to be very uncomfortable interacting with both of you.

The latter point is fair.  lol. 

nice job... i so badly need to get back to running... i was doing 5k four times a week, and killing it, but then fell out of the routine... now nothing!!!!

My dad got a treadmill like two weeks ago....which helps me a lot. It's really hot here, even at night time and I overheat really quickly so it's a problem. I don't like taking water with me cause I'd have to hold it and it gets in the way.... and I found myself a lot of times having to lay down on a random bench cause I get dizzy. So being able to run indoors, with a fan on me and a water bottle at reach is not too shabby. Plus I can run here and there and not get self conscious about people and such lol

But yeah, I'm trying. I was 255 pounds when I started. Now I'm around 195 =)

My dad got a treadmill like two weeks ago....which helps me a lot. It's really hot here, even at night time and I overheat really quickly so it's a problem. I don't like taking water with me cause I'd have to hold it and it gets in the way.... and I found myself a lot of times having to lay down on a random bench cause I get dizzy. So being able to run indoors, with a fan on me and a water bottle at reach is not too shabby. Plus I can run here and there and not get self conscious about people and such lol

Having the right sort of "set up" so to speak can work wonders. I bought the NordicTrack commercial treadmill a couple years ago... we had it on the 2nd floor originally, and it shook the whole house and was actually damaging the ceiling below it. It took forever to find someone to help me move it, but now we have it in our 3 season room, and I can use it there... if I can get my ass motivated.

Motivation is the chief problem for me. 

Archived