Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I know information doesn't flow freely through clogged brain vessels, but lets review

1) 6 to lynch, i had 2 votes and assumed Ape would be #3. That makes me 1 vote away from L-2, I was going to be on phone for a few hours and since it sucks to post form phone I decided to reveal at that point when I was in front of lap top

2) Depending on how our moddess balanced the game, it's completly conceivable that a mislynch today and a succesful NK tonight could leave us at LYLO tomorrow Our 3rd party could've been made town, so I suspect it was 8 vs 1 vs 4 in terms of line up. Right now it's 7 vs 0 vs 4, meaning mislynch today and townie dead tonight roles into tomorrow at 5 vs 4, and thus lylo

your reveal was stupid on multiple angles and levels. You dick.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing new for Ape.  Have you noticed anyone else playing or is your head to far up the primates ass to do so. 

Seemed like AVM was the topic of the game for a page and a half and only 1 person actually voted him (you). 

CTM has pretty much fos'd the whole game.

80 is playing like a squirrel (I'd be fine running him up)

Smash is hiding

I have no read on you either way

LK is playing cautious

Ape is the object of my recent posts cause he's the one saying the most stupid sh-t

I've been following along all day watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper into the abyss.  Your cases and overall play has been a complete joke.  You continually engage in behavior that you condemn others for such as "fosing" me because you're in 1 of my tiers, then claiming OMGUS when I answer your accusations. 

You really are having a horrific game.

I just led the lynch on Brett, the one you tried to take credit for... I don't view my position as "in trouble", let alone deep in the abyss. I've got some votes, I don't care. Let them vote me.... I'm scum hunting. 

You aren't, and it's become abundantly clear.

Nothing new for Ape.  Have you noticed anyone else playing or is your head to far up the primates ass to do so. 

lol, this is really the gist of it... he's not doing anything but pooping on me enough to keep anyone from taking me serious.

Seemed like AVM was the topic of the game for a page and a half and only 1 person actually voted him (you). 

Smash is hiding

LK is playing cautious

Ape is the object of my recent posts cause he's the one saying the most stupid sh-t

So, you've got 4 people doing things that should elicit some curiosity... but instead, you're just slap-fighting me for "stupid sh*t", even though I always say stupid sh*t.

Sounds like a whole heaping pile of doodie.

Good that you mention this... Leelou said HOURS ago that she would do a re-read, and hasn't really dropped any new knowledge. 

For me, the promise of re-read with no follow-through has always been a trusty scum tell. 

Unvote
Vote Leelou

I can't read her play, but I've nailed scum on this tell before. So, it's a bit of Occam's Razor for me, everyone else I suspect I've sort of got theories about. Leelou just did something pretty black and white that is just something that scum does. It's worth tossing a vote on her.

In general, I still think LK is probably scum, and I'm going to stick with that read on him. I hate what CTM is doing, but the numbers just don't support there being a lot of scum in the game, probably 3, and his reveal still seems alright to me... even though he's a sniveling piece of pig sh*t. Pac has pinged on D2, no question. I'm unsure what to make of AVM/Crusher yet, they are both so bad at confrontation it feels fake to me. 

I don't have a read on Leelou yet. I figured there are 3 scum, maybe 4, but right now I have 3 suspects on my list. I'm still a ways back, though, so those three could change.

I know information doesn't flow freely through clogged brain vessels, but lets review

1) 6 to lynch, i had 2 votes and assumed Ape would be #3. That makes me 1 vote away from L-2, I was going to be on phone for a few hours and since it sucks to post form phone I decided to reveal at that point when I was in front of lap top

2) Depending on how our moddess balanced the game, it's completly conceivable that a mislynch today and a succesful NK tonight could leave us at LYLO tomorrow Our 3rd party could've been made town, so I suspect it was 8 vs 1 vs 4 in terms of line up. Right now it's 7 vs 0 vs 4, meaning mislynch today and townie dead tonight roles into tomorrow at 5 vs 4, and thus lylo

You said one vote from L1 not one vote from L2.  Conceivable yes.  But, you acted like it was a forgone conclusion.  Not sure what it means.  Just noticed it. 

the Green Bay Pacnerds

I could vote AVm

Just checked the VC 

unvote vote Ape

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (2)  - Leelou, AVM

AVM (1) - Crushlove

LK (1) -  Spoot

Ape (4) - 80, CTM, LK, Hess

Hess (1) - Pac

Leelou (2) - Ape, Smash

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Holy hell I am speechless.

Just checked the VC 

unvote vote Ape

Stupid.

I'd say 2 out of 3 pac, CTM, ape are scum. Probably.

Awful.

Who just recently said LK was playing cautious? That's somebody trykng to dig up an earlier observation from CTM and myself. That person is probably scum. I think it was Pacface.

Pac just said it, but I think CTM was an earlier contributor to that observation on D1. I can probably find it.

Smash is hiding

LK is playing cautious

Gee thanks.

Holy hell I am speechless.

Yeah.

Typical lazy town... vote the loud guy, the one that puts it all out there, and becomes easy to build narratives around. Nobody actually has a case on me other than that I confuse them.

Archived