Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what I see happening over the last 5 or so pages is AVM acting scummy. He is trying to take me down with him and I think its a plot between him and Leelou in the scum thread 

AVM voting Leelou is sacrificing himself so that when he flips scum Leelou will lead a lynch on me . AVM would be the type of person to do this because he's an unselfish player and since he has drawn some attention I think he feels he wont get past some of the players here with the recent developments.

I can easily vote either Leelou or AVM at this point, but I will keep my vote on Leelou until others weigh in.

APE'd

Bitches

I would try to make more of a case here with Quotes but this site sucks balls and my quotes keep getting screwed up its ridiculous.

@crusher hey bud can you talk to max about this quote system ? Its really on the fail and I can't get my points across and I think CTM is feeling the same way as he posted earlier.

what I see happening over the last 5 or so pages is AVM acting scummy. He is trying to take me down with him and I think its a plot between him and Leelou in the scum thread 

AVM voting Leelou is sacrificing himself so that when he flips scum Leelou will lead a lynch on me . AVM would be the type of person to do this because he's an unselfish player and since he has drawn some attention I think he feels he wont get past some of the players here with the recent developments.

I can easily vote either Leelou or AVM at this point, but I will keep my vote on Leelou until others weigh in.

APE'd

Bitches

Do you mean someone else? I'm not sure I've even mentioned you on D2 lol

Do you mean someone else? I'm not sure I've even mentioned you on D2 lol

You didn't have to mention me, your back and forth with Leelou seems staged to me. If you flip scum, she's in the clear and I'm on the hot seat . So you don't really have to mention me to have an effect on me.

APE'd

Bitches

Note that I still have my vote on AVM, for the time being.

You didn't have to mention me your back and forth with lLelou seems staged to me. If you flip scum she's in the clear and I'm on the hot seat . So you don't really have to mention me to have an effect on me.

I don't really follow how me and Leelou has anything to do with you other than the fact we're both voting Leelou

I would try to make more of a case here with Quotes but this site sucks balls and my quotes keep getting screwed up its ridiculous.

@crusher hey bud can you talk to max about this quote system ? Its really on the fail and I can't get my points across and I think CTM is feeling the same way as he posted earlier.

Why do you think me talking to him is any different than you talking to him?  Pm him.  Its what I would do. 

So what I think's happened is AVM has now been sold out and down the river by his own scum team. Distancing 101. I should probably just be given a PhD in this.

this is exactly what I was pointing out earlier. I think the Leelou/AVM argument is bogus, it has no substance no passion no APE. How can anyone move forward without the APE endorsement ? :)

All bullsh*t aside AVM and Leelou seem connected to me. Of course they will deny it, its what they have to do, but once again their efforts seem half hearted as if they don't want to seem too defensive on the issue because as we have seen that comes with a cost, it puts more attention on them and AVM seems like he's trying to distance himself from his scum mate. One of them gets lynched the other is semi off the hook. This is the smart play for AVM IMHO he was getting some heat no one was really getting traction anywhere else so if the votes started piling on him Leelou looks clean

Nice to finally see the game coming around to my case on Leelou. Vote Leelou.

YOU PEOPLE.

This ******* guy guaranteed I'm scum, I beat his face in over his bullsh*t, and now that I've unvoted him... he changes position, but NO NONO NONONONONONONOONOOOOOOOO..... nobody votes him because he's a moron, and moroning? Right?

Unreal.

Unvote

I can't finish catching up right now... will do when I get to my office

YOU PEOPLE.

This ******* guy guaranteed I'm scum, I beat his face in over his bullsh*t, and now that I've unvoted him... he changes position, but NO NONO NONONONONONONOONOOOOOOOO..... nobody votes him because he's a moron, and moroning? Right?

Unreal.

Unvote

isn't that defense most people give for you in everyone of these games? 

for example,

"Yeah, the ape is waffling, flailing, concocting crazy theories, setting up future lynches by prematurely tying people together, omgus'ing, <insert as many other inane and scummy things you can think of>.. but... he's that's just the ape being ape (synonymous with moron moroning), I"m not going to vote him now."

Oh I'm sorry, did you unvote? 

not sure how to take this

you ignored lizzie's vote on you in your vote count and now are giving him a hard time about it but acknowledging that it wasn't an innocent mistake. Creates quite the wifom in my head, ignoring his vote the first time helps you obviously, which could be perceived as scummy, but would you really have the cajones to admit you did it purposefully, if scum? Or did you figure since caught, this would play better then a sorry I missed it

not sure how to take this

you ignored lizzie's vote on you in your vote count and now are giving him a hard time about it but acknowledging that it wasn't an innocent mistake. Creates quite the wifom in my head, ignoring his vote the first time helps you obviously, which could be perceived as scummy, but would you really have the cajones to admit you did it purposefully, if scum? Or did you figure since caught, this would play better then a sorry I missed it

I'm not ignoring it. He didn't unvote. 

who should I vote for? 

<3

Really?! Oh God I'm as nervous as a teen girl that finally gets asked to the prom..

AVM! Vote AVM.  **** that's me, no! I meant Nolder.  DAMNIT IM TERRIBLE AT THIS.

*This is where someone comes in and call's this fake -- you're all welcome for the pro tip*

/wifom'd like Leelou

So what I think's happened is AVM has now been sold out and down the river by his own scum team. Distancing 101. I should probably just be given a PhD in this.

I've always assumed you had 3 or 4 PhD's and one of them was in mafia.  They give PhD's in tennis too, right?

this is exactly what I was pointing out earlier. I think the Leelou/AVM argument is bogus, it has no substance no passion no APE. How can anyone move forward without the APE endorsement ? :)

All bullsh*t aside AVM and Leelou seem connected to me. Of course they will deny it, its what they have to do, but once again their efforts seem half hearted as if they don't want to seem too defensive on the issue because as we have seen that comes with a cost, it puts more attention on them and AVM seems like he's trying to distance himself from his scum mate. One of them gets lynched the other is semi off the hook. This is the smart play for AVM IMHO he was getting some heat no one was really getting traction anywhere else so if the votes started piling on him Leelou looks clean

See, that's where you went off the rails.

YOU PEOPLE.

Unreal.

Unvote

lulz

I'm not at a place where I won't vote him anymore, I guess.  He's just so consistently inconsistent I'd rather table him.  Crush guaranteed I was scum (actually...not sure he specifically guaranteed, but he was unusually aggressive with his casing) too then moved off...so it's not like Lizzie is the only one doing this.

Archived