Arizona @ Carolina Game Thread

southparkcpa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i really want to like Cam..but he doesn't make it easy.

He's an amazing NFL QB - not a kid any more...at some point the nonsense should stop.  Act like an adult and a pro.

He is an incredibly good kid that does a ton for charity and kids. He's having fun out there. He's not showing up the other team with it, he's smiling, playing, having fun. It is a GAME after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is an incredibly good kid that does a ton for charity and kids. He's having fun out there. He's not showing up the other team with it, he's smiling, playing, having fun. It is a GAME after all.

He reminds me of what Brett Favre was, before he went Hollywood diva

SMH at any Jets fan who would complain about Cam Newton... The most celebrated player in Jets history was a legendary partier and drinker in-season and prior to Fitzpatrick, we had hot dog eating, booger rubbing, underage girl-******* Mark Sanchez sandwiched in between two separate quarterbacks who's dicks we saw on TMZ.

SMH at any Jets fan who would complain about Cam Newton... The most celebrated player in Jets history was a legendary partier and drinker in-season and prior to Fitzpatrick, we had hot dog eating, booger rubbing, underage girl-******* Mark Sanchez sandwiched in between two separate quarterbacks who's dicks we saw on TMZ.

I didn't see any dicks. I mean, I saw the links but I didn't click on them. Alright I clicked on them but that was only to see if it was real but I never scrolled down I swear.

New School versus Old School.

I'm Old School and I have nothing but love for Cam at this point. He talked the talk and walked the walk.  That is what you are supposed to do.

Trust me if he were a Jet folks knocking him out here would be the first ones saying he's doing it his way and screw dem Giants... :)

There's such a thing at humility...He shows none of it.  When you're as good as he is he - he should  act like it.  I get it earlier in his career - but he's going to be an NFL MVP - he can act it.  

Means nothing. One statistical season does not equal one game. That's illogical

Means nothing?  The guy has probably won more playoff games Fitz has in the regular season games.  Lets not be silly about this; I can't stand Brady and he had a bad game but he was facing the best defense in football on the road. Fitz sh*t the bed in the biggest game of his career against the freaking Bills.  That is the fact. 

God when you put that down in words it's terrifyingly depressing!

There's such a thing at humility...He shows none of it.  When you're as good as he is he - he should  act like it.  I get it earlier in his career - but he's going to be an NFL MVP - he can act it.  

He should do what exactly to fit your definition of humility?  The guy gets in no trouble, is loved by kids everywhere, seems to get along with all his teammates and coaches but he is not "humble" enough for you; smdh.   Boy I would hate to be one of your kids.... 

It's amusing because to the point of a prior post in this thread, I clearly remember a young Favre pretty much acting exactly this was and all the heaping praise he received for making the game "fun". Wonder what the difference is....hmmmmm

It's amusing because to the point of a prior post in this thread, I clearly remember a young Favre pretty much acting exactly this was and all the heaping praise he received for making the game "fun". Wonder what the difference is....hmmmmm

Hmmmmmm..... indeed.

dog whistle

Yeah, I like those two. There's only like two episodes that I don't like. Got the whole series, plus the two films, on DVD. If you didn't already know, Vince Gilligan first met both Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul in separate X-Files episodes that they did.

It's season 10 now, that they are airing.

We should have a "game" thread for X-Files every Monday 

Archived