Arizona @ Carolina Game Thread

southparkcpa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right? I'm so excited.

****in' love that show.

Which season is airing? I like the episode with Jack Black and the kid that gets juiced by lightning.

Another great one is the serial killer kid that works a drive-thru window at a Laguna Hills burger joint and sucks brains out of his victims.

Which season is airing? I like the episode with Jack Black and the kid that gets juiced by lightning.

Another great one is the serial killer kid that works a drive-thru window at a Laguna Hills burger joint and sucks brains out of his victims.

Yeah, I like those two. There's only like two episodes that I don't like. Got the whole series, plus the two films, on DVD. If you didn't already know, Vince Gilligan first met both Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul in separate X-Files episodes that they did.

It's season 10 now, that they are airing.

He isn't done  ... causing damage

He reminds me of that pitcher, Kenny Rogers. The guy was aces during the regular season for teams like the Rangers. Put him in the playoffs or on a NY team and he was an absolute mental disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly both teams should pull their QBs and any other high-end starters for next week (Car) and next season (Ari). Game is over and, for Arizona, their season is over. They're not scoring 34 points in the final 5 minutes.

They won't do it, but IMO they should.

Carolina heard you. Derek Anderson is in

He reminds me of that pitcher, Kenny Rogers. The guy was aces during the regular season for teams like the Rangers. Put him in the playoffs or on a NY team and he was an absolute mental disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didnt that dick walk in the winning run?

And as I'm finishing my last post they put Palmer back out there and he throws another pick. 

What the hell is wrong with Rivera putting Stewart - a RB with a long injury history - back out there? Go run Fozzie Whitaker for the rest of the game.

What's he going to say if Stewart sprains an ankle or breaks a leg or tears an ACL on this drive?

i really want to like Cam..but he doesn't make it easy.

He's an amazing NFL QB - not a kid any more...at some point the nonsense should stop.  Act like an adult and a pro.

Having fun?  Giving footballs to kids?  Not getting arrested?  Not doing drugs?

Which part is childlike?

Archived