Bowles & Maccagnan Shortly ...

KRL

1 minute ago, jetscrazey said:

I think they are trying to see what they can get for Mo in a tag-and-trade.  If it's a good pick they might pull the trigger, otherwise they'll just tag him.

i agree.  i can see the raiders giving up that 14th pick, and the jets turning it into either a tackle or speed at linebacker.

To summarize the general message from both of them I would say it's:

- We had some success last year, but we need upgrades everywhere

- This wasn't a one year process in terms becoming the team we want to be

1 minute ago, Mainejet said:

I saw recently on that 247Jets website that the Giants have offered their 1st (10th overall) and their 2017 2nd and their 2018 2nd. If that's true I think the Jets should take that and run.

For Mo Wilk?

12 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

I saw recently on that 247Jets website that the Giants have offered their 1st (10th overall) and their 2017 2nd and their 2018 2nd. If that's true I think the Jets should take that and run.

Pull the trigger on that deal yesterday !

23 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

wtf are you talking about?

of course, that could be said for many of your posts. Sorry to single this one out. 

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

i agree.  i can see the raiders giving up that 14th pick, and the jets turning it into either a tackle or speed at linebacker.

Shhhh!

Don't say anything about the Raiders.... that will send up a #RedFlag causing Raiderholic to drone on about the Raiders.

27 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

answer the question please. 

You claim the Giants have made the Jets an offer for Mo that includes 3 draft picks. So, again - wtf are you talking about? 

I read it somewhere on that NYJ.247sports website. I question the validity of it, therefore I didn't post the link. You need me to draw you a blueprint? All of the info I just gave you is what I already posted. If I had honestly believed it I would have copied and pasted what I had seen and tried to persuade everyone on this site and screamed from the rooftops for the Jets front office to take it and run.

Archived