RGIII released some time today

Lupz27

3 minutes ago, heymangold said:

yes.  i wonder what his price is.

I would say it would be some crazy ass incentive laden deal worth as little as like 8-10 million total over 2 years, but as much as 20-30 million over the 2 years.  Its his best chance to make big money, and the best chance for a team to get him motivated.

59 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If San Fran goes after RG III then we go after Kaep via a trade with the 49ers or we ride it out with Geno or Petty the Jets cannot and should not pay Fitzpatrick the money he's demanding no way in hell. 

Kaep isn't going to be any better than Geno, so you might as well keep the draft picks and play Geno in this scenario.

The idea, generally speaking, is to improve the team this time of year. Not throw away resources to end up the same.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Kaep isn't going to be any better than Geno, so you might as well keep the draft picks and play Geno in this scenario.

The idea, generally speaking, is to improve the team this time of year. Not throw away resources to end up the same.

Kaep historically has been a much better QB than Geno the situation in San Francisco seems like a violatile one with the coaching carousel and GM issues. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Kaep historically has been a much better QB than Geno the situation in San Francisco seems like a violatile one with the coaching carousel and GM issues. 

Geno was drafted by a new GM, who inherited a coach he didn't select, both of whom sabotaged the organization by trying to sabotage each other. But yeah, you are right, only Kaep had to deal with a crappy GM / HC situation.

You realize the GM has nothing to do with whether a QB can make more than 1 read, don't you?

14 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I am curious about RG111 .  I would bring him in for a look see .

I agree with this, I'm not hopeful about him considering his past but you never know when a guy will turn over a new leaf after being taken down a notch.  Leave no stone unturned.

Just now, Beerfish said:

I agree with this, I'm not hopeful about him considering his past but you never know when a guy will turn over a new leaf after being taken down a notch.  Leave no stone unturned.

Just not sure he could handle the media in NY . Those guys are "Sharks" .

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I would say it would be some crazy ass incentive laden deal worth as little as like 8-10 million total over 2 years, but as much as 20-30 million over the 2 years.  Its his best chance to make big money, and the best chance for a team to get him motivated.

Yes.  If he can still walk after December one he gets bonus money.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Geno was drafted by a new GM, who inherited a coach he didn't select, both of whom sabotaged the organization by trying to sabotage each other. But yeah, you are right, only Kaep had to deal with a crappy GM / HC situation.

You realize the GM has nothing to do with whether a QB can make more than 1 read, don't you?

The GM is in charge of football operations there is a lot going on in San Francisco players retiring and the  hiring of Chip Kelly tells me that organization is in shambles.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The GM is in charge of football operations there is a lot going on in San Francisco players retiring and the  hiring of Chip Kelly tells me that organization is in shambles.

lol, your earlier argument suggests that instability at GM is why a QB can't make plays... posting a basic job description for the GM doesn't resolve that stupid remark

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

RG3 sucks and I want 0 part of him but if we did sign him nothing more than the league minimum.  He's worse than Geno at this point.

I threw a TD in an intermural game one and I'm better than Geno

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'll be happy If Sheldon turns up at camp unstoned..:)

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, your earlier argument suggests that instability at GM is why a QB can't make plays... posting a basic job description for the GM doesn't resolve that stupid remark

I never said that Kaep couldn't make plays because of the GM 

Geno's woes here I blame on the OC the WRs and the head coach. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I never said that Kaep couldn't make plays because of the GM 

Geno's woes here I blame on the OC the WRs and the head coach. 

You specifically blamed Kaep's bad play on the HC/GM situation, which implies he wasn't playing like sh*t because he sucks, but because of the GM.

So yes, you did. You just don't realize it, because you're a goofball, my friend.

Bring in RGII for a workout and lets see what happens.  Who knows what happening with Fitz and we need to be ready in case he signs elsewhere. Maybe it's just Geno and Petty so we should workout as many QB's as we can.

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Bring in RGII for a workout and lets see what happens.  Who knows what happening with Fitz and we need to be ready in case he signs elsewhere. Maybe it's just Geno and Petty so we should workout as many QB's as we can.

I might be more inclined to bring RGII in over RGIII.  B)

Archived