Good news on Geno Smith

TuscanyTile2

8 hours ago, Mainejet said:

I would personally congratulate him for anything he chooses to pursue, so long as it has NOTHING to do the NYJ. I would think he'll end up being a crack dealer after football. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

Geno scored a slightly above average 24 on his wonderlic test. Hard to find a pre-scouting report that questions his intelligence (unless you go with Nawrocki's complete tear down), but you can find some that point to his intelligence as one of his positives. You can certainly say he makes some dumb decisions on the football field, and has a number of other traits that may not make him an ideal NFL QB, but these "dumber than a box of rocks" comments come off as borderline racist. And I can say that because projecting that he'll wind up "being a crack dealer after football" is overtly racist. Save those types of comments for somewhere other than here. 

12 hours ago, Mainejet said:

I would personally congratulate him for anything he chooses to pursue, so long as it has NOTHING to do the NYJ. I would think he'll end up being a crack dealer after football. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

While the Jets may not think he's a starting QB, they have no issues with Geno Smith the person.  He's a good soldier in the locker room.  

4 hours ago, slats said:

Geno scored a slightly above average 24 on his wonderlic test. Hard to find a pre-scouting report that questions his intelligence (unless you go with Nawrocki's complete tear down), but you can find some that point to his intelligence as one of his positives. You can certainly say he makes some dumb decisions on the football field, and has a number of other traits that may not make him an ideal NFL QB, but these "dumber than a box of rocks" comments come off as borderline racist. And I can say that because projecting that he'll wind up "being a crack dealer after football" is overtly racist. Save those types of comments for somewhere other than here. 

A better word to use would be a unlicensed Pharmacist... :)

4 hours ago, slats said:

Well no it isn't unless you personally feel only black people are crack dealers.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well no it isn't unless you personally feel only black people are crack dealers.

Are you trying to pretend that this is a serious comment? Just curious. 

On April 1, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Mainejet said:

Wow

On April 1, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Mainejet said:

Racist Jerkoff!

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

nope, Stallone is currently filming another Rocky. He's a trainer for a young guy though. 

Creed II....Creed was pretty good. That young kid who played Creed's son is a rising star.

Just now, Powpow said:

Creed II....Creed was pretty good. That young kid who played Creed's son is a rising star.

I thought it was Creed 2, but its called "Smith". 

Based on the story of a QB getting knocked out in the locker room and looking to regain respect in the locker room, and from fans on football forums. 

:-) 

59 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I thought it was Creed 2, but its called "Smith". 

Based on the story of a QB getting knocked out in the locker room and looking to regain respect in the locker room, and from fans on football forums. 

:-) 

i dont remember Geno getting knocked out in the locker room do you have a  link or something of proof that he was actually knocked out,a I remember  he took a shot to the jaw. 

Meanwhile you campaign and defend a career backup QB in Glennon who has never done jack sh*t in the NFL and is so bad Tampa Bay not only drafted but started a rookie over him. 

Yea he's the answer the Jets franchise QB. 

Wanna rip Geno I will rip Glennon. 

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

i dont remember Geno getting knocked out in the locker room do you have a  link or something of proof that he was actually knocked out,a I remember  he took a shot to the jaw. 

Meanwhile you campaign and defend a career backup QB in Glennon who has never done jack sh*t in the NFL and is so bad Tampa Bay not only drafted but started a rookie over him. 

Yea he's the answer the Jets franchise QB. 

Wanna rip Geno I will rip Glennon. 

Relax, I wasnt ripping Geno. Actually, I've never been a fan of ganging up on someone when they're either down & out or simply cant defend themselves. My personality is inherently contrary to that. I believe only animals do that....not sensible human beings. It's also hard for me to hold grudges because of this trait that I have. I thought my overwhelming "benefit of the doubt" support of Geno, even with my point of view on Glennon, would have atleast made what I said more of a light-hearted thing than an actual attack on the man. I actually put up the Rocky video because of what Rutgers said about Geno getting knocked out....as a way to show that its not about getting knocked down, but how you come back from it, which is the true test. I respect a person who's been knocked down than the people who criticize yet never tasted the pavement, generally speaking.

I think you read into what I was saying with a negative point of view. I also think that you believe Glennon is somehow my girlfriend lol. ;)

Take it easy my friend, dont hurt me Willy! lol. 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Relax, I wasnt ripping Geno. Actually, I've never been a fan of ganging up on someone when they're either down & out or simply cant defend themselves. My personality is inherently contrary to that, and I just believe animals do that....not sensible human beings. It's also hard for me to hold grudges because of this trait that I have. I thought my overwhelming "benefit of the doubt" support of Geno, even with my point of view on Glennon, would have atleast made what I said more of a light-hearted thing than an actual attack on the man. I actually put up the Rocky video because of what Rutgers said about Geno getting knocked out....as a way to show that its not about getting knocked down, but how you come back from it, which is the true test. I respect a person who's been knocked down than the people who criticizes yet never tasted the pavement, generally speaking.

I think you read into what I was saying with a negative point of view. I also think that you believe Glennon is somehow my girlfriend lol. ;)

Take it easy my friend, dont hurt me Willy! lol. 

Ok no problem you're a good poster on this board and I value your faith and belief in Glennon and if the Jets acquire him I will root for him to succeed here. 

No  harm no foul. 

Archived