Fitzpatrick signed- 1 year 12 mill fully guaranteed

Matt39

I hope Bowles makes this an open competition. If Fitz is worth 12 million, he'll prove it in camp.

If not, I'm hoping that Bowles has a very short lease on Fitz. We can't afford to fall behind to 1-4 before making a change. I'm saying, if Fitz is struggling in week 3, lets see what Geno can do. 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

I guess unless of course you go where you dont belong or into a dangerous place chasing imaginary objects then you could get hurt,killed or shot 

Well, as long as you own a brain, you should be fine. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

That game all you crazy young whipper snappers are playing wasting your lives away chasing imaginary objects. You know. 

You seem to know more about it than he does. 

How many gigs is your phone?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

johnysd dont waste your time buddy FitzNation his higher than a kite tonight Geno sucks and Fitz is the Messiah 

Yeah we will see when we are 1-5. This idiotic move seriously dampens my enthusiasm for this year, I will root for everyone including Fitz, but objectively I do not see how this ends other than terribly. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Unknown its big its a 6s Apple I -phone through Verizon not sure of the data plan or anything else 

Do you have a nifty belt clip for your phone or do you keep it in your pocket?

Follow up question: which pocket?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Do you have a nifty belt clip for your phone or do you keep it in your pocket?

Follow up question: which pocket?

No belt clip those are for wimps and people who want to look important I dont believe in wearing a Batman belt 

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Yeah we will see when we are 1-5. This idiotic move seriously dampens my enthusiasm for this year, I will root for everyone including Fitz, but objectively I do not see how this ends other than terribly. 

I have slowly been breaking the wife into Jets fandom over the past several years. When I told her Fitz got signed, she replied "Whatever, they're still probably ****ed with the schedule anyways."

I have never been so proud of her as I am today.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I have slowly been breaking the wife into Jets fandom over the past several years. When I told her Fitz got signed, she replied "Whatever, they're still probably ****ed with the schedule anyways."

I have never been so proud of her as I am today.

Does she also know how to text? If so, I think you've got a keeper.

Gah, well can put this crisis to bed.  I don't agree with the decision, but he's a Jet now, so I'll root for him.   I really hope they have a competition in training camp so he doesn't just get handed the job.  

One of the downsides is that, it's pretty much the end of Petty because it's rare a team carries 4 QBs on the roster.  

Archived