Fitzpatrick signed- 1 year 12 mill fully guaranteed

Matt39

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Lol... give me a day or two and I'll be all aboard the Fitz train.  I'm dealing with denial and grief now.  Really do think it was a huge mistake.

Just hope Fitz proves me wrong.

Same here root for the TEAM and ANY PLAYER in a Jets uniform 

I hope FitzNation was right 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Lol... give me a day or two and I'll be all aboard the Fitz train.  I'm dealing with denial and grief now.  Really do think it was a huge mistake.

Just hope Fitz proves me wrong.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

it looks like this 

51HezyiS5SL._SY300_.jpg

You said it was silver.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Same here root for the TEAM and ANY PLAYER in a Jets uniform 

I hope FitzNation was right 

I'm in the same boat as both of you.

1 stat that terrifies me:

The 2015 Jets opponents averaged the highest completion percentage in Cornerbacks across the NFL. Essentially we had the softest schedule in terms of secondaries... That terrifies me. 

Both sides stated their starting bids, which are typically hi-lo.  Once Fitzpatrick's floor was clearly too far apart from the Maccagnan's ceiling,  it became a staring match to see which side would fold, right down to the wire.

The Jets folded.

Jets win!

They win!!!!

Geno fans lose, but Jets fans WIN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, jfmckenna said:

Jets win!

They win!!!!

Geno fans lose, but Jets fans WIN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cant see the phone only the face its a life proof case it encloses the entire phone water proof the phone could be pink you wouldn't see it 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You cant see the phone only the face its a life proof case it encloses the entire phone water proof the phone could be pink you wouldn't see it 

Can you make a Vine of you texting on it? I'd really appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I feel that every time I wake up. Don't worry. It gets easier. Try drinking!

:)

Definitely drink on game days.. Though luckily I've grown wiser in my old age.  Even though I had a case of beer in the fridge, didn't crack a single brew week 17.  I KNEW the real Fitzpatrick would make an appearance.

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Definitely drink on game days.. Though luckily I've grown wiser in my old age.  Even though I had a case of beer in the fridge, didn't crack a single brew week 17.  I KNEW the real Fitzpatrick would make an appearance.

It was a fun season we were dropped on our heads in week 17 but as life goes so does the Jets expect nothing from them and never be disappointed, 

I have zero faith in Fitz n this was a huge mistake. Fitz was willing to take a 12 mil deal months ago. The fact it took this long means Macc panicked. Not sure why he's getting the kudos. Last time Jets panicked, we drafted DRob. 

If Fitz is getting twice his worth, he better outplay his last season stats. 

One thing is for sure. We'll soon find out what Fitz is made of with that brutal schedule. Hope he proves me wrong. 

It was a fun season we were dropped on our heads in week 17 but as life goes so does the Jets expect nothing from them and never be disappointed, 

Well said.  May come in handy weeks 1-7 this year.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

That game all you crazy young whipper snappers are playing wasting your lives away chasing imaginary objects. You know. 

No, I don't know. I was hoping you could help me.

Impart onto me, your knowledge and wisdom!

That game all you crazy young whipper snappers are playing wasting your lives away chasing imaginary objects. You know. 

I don't play Pokesh*t but it's a good workout game. Better than most other games where you sit your ass down in a room for hours. 

Just now, j4jets said:

I don't play Pokesh*t but it's a good workout game. Better than most other games where you sit your ass down in a room for hours. 

I guess unless of course you go where you dont belong or into a dangerous place chasing imaginary objects then you could get hurt,killed or shot 

Archived