Fitzpatrick signed- 1 year 12 mill fully guaranteed

Matt39

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Dude, they were not going to win the Super Bowl this year. You might as well just skip this year, because it aint happening. WIth Fitz, or Geno, or anybody

Never say never DUDE we have 1 of the best defenses in the NFL 

2016 NY JETS sleeper team watch and see 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lupz27 said:

This reeks of a Woody Johnson decision because he has no balls to do the unpopular  (but correct IMO) move of going with Geno, or holding out for Fitz to come crawling back with his tail between his legs in 2 weeks.

Woody has no spine.

I've listened to talk radio for 5 MONTHS. That assessment is wrong

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

We all think a lot of things....doesn't make any of us right.

Now that he's signed, everyone is coming out of the woodwork with the "facts".

I'll go with Cimini.  Like him or not, he's been covering the team for a billion years.

I don't trust him one bit. They missed the Wilk signing and now they missed this. Mac keeps a tight ship

This reeks of a Woody Johnson decision because he has no balls to do the unpopular  (but correct IMO) move of going with Geno, or holding out for Fitz to come crawling back with his tail between his legs in 2 weeks.

Woody has no spine.

Either that or Woody has seen Geno play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't trust the media one bit. They missed the Wilk signing and now they missed this. Mac keeps a tight ship

To each his own, but being shut out isn't the same as "missing" IMO.  That would be reporting/predicting a story that doesn't pan out.

Several sources now reporting numbers but Costello and Cimini saying Jets offer was $8 million, Fitz wanted $12.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I've listened to talk radio for 5 MONTHS. That assessment is wrong

At every single season ticket holder event the Jets held this offseason the mere mention of Geno Smith's name started a rousing ovation of boo's from the crow every single time, and not to mention every media outlet screams the Jets need to get this done.  So yes the unpopular thing to do with the season ticket holders, the media, and the Veteran players, AND the HC was to go with Geno, or force Fitz hand.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

At every single season ticket holder event the Jets held this offseason the mere mention of Geno Smith's name started a rousing ovation of boo's from the crow every single time, and not to mention every media outlet screams the Jets need to get this done.  So yes the unpopular thing to do with the season ticket holders, the media, and the Veteran players, AND the HC was to go with Geno, or force Fitz hand.

Correct. My bad

Rappoport:

Jimmy Sexton was demanding $18 million

Fitzpatrick knew he'd sign if the offer got to $12 million

Jets increased offer to what Fitz wanted, not what the agent was asking for.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Meanwhile in Foxboro as the announcement was made the Jets resigned Fitz 

133935058-new-england-patriots-fans-cele

Yeah, and they would've been losing sleep if Geno was starting....lol

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope NEVER SAID THAT you are obviously thinking it whats up with that 

What's up with this   " We will see if his brittle 34 year old body can handle this much tougher schedule than last year."

Archived