Bills can't win this offseason

Jets Daily Dosage.

16 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Trolling is fair grounds for the both of us. When I was ignoring you and you decided to thumb up my quotes and then help me with the audio with the game it was much appreciated. When you quoted me on the discussion of a particular qb and I gave my take you responded with sensationalism. When I clarified you called it "blogging".  That's when I knew our relationship is what it is....so that's the way I treat it. I have no problem telling slats that. 

If you want it to change, cool...I have no problem with that, but I'm also enjoying this current one. 

However, I'm not going to play victim here. I don't ever put myself on high pedestals for the purpose of pretend. 

Til next time! 

Do not reply to this post. 

No one cares about your relationship with the ape. Stop posting about that, too. 

Thanks. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, Slats specifically asked us not to bait each other. I'd say, based on that request, that it is not fair grounds.

Quite frankly, I have no interest trolling you. You pick fights you can't win, specifically so you can play victim. You did it last week when you begged them to ban me. Showed me all I needed to see.

My takeaway from this response is that when I handle you with kid gloves, like +repping and helping you, it's all good... but the minute you started arguing with several people at once, and I said one thing you didn't like in the midst of it (in this case, I used "blogging" as a way of expressing your post was tl:dr) you were already so wound up with the others, that it tweaked you (clearly, since you bring it up here as being indicative of our "relationship"). Then, you followed me into other threads, took general comments I made, and made them about you - and began poking, or baiting, some more.

I'm not the problem. If me saying "don't blog at me" got you so bent out of shape, that's a you issue. So, I can't make you stop arguing with other people, which is clearly part of the problem here, but I can respectfully ask you - again now - to heed the constraints Slats gave us. 

Any other responses you have on this matter can be directed at Slats. I won't play into you trying to talk it into circles.

Have a good evening.

You too. No one cares. No one thinks either of you is besting the other. It's just boring and derailing all at once. Just stop. 

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

You too. No one cares. No one thinks either of you is besting the other. It's just boring and derailing all at once. Just stop. 

Thanks. 

First there was Laurel and Hardy then Abbot and Costello the Ape and Foe are right there with them...:)

1 hour ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Haven't seen one post saying anything about being better than Rex. Rex took over a team that beat he and the Jets 2 times the year before, and that team beat the Jets 2 times last year.

When Rex was losing here the Rex supporters wanted to put all the blame on the talent levels, now, when Rex beats the Jets twice last year, with a ton of breaks, and a team that is more talented than the Jets, he is somehow responsible.

Please.....

You guys act like the Bills win the SB before Rex arrived

We have no right to gloat until we beat Rex in a game

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

You guys act like the Bills won the SB before Rex arrived

We have no right to gloat until we beat Rex in a game

Actually there isn't any Buffalo in the US they are really Bison so even the team is named wrong and that's the main reason they lost 4 Super Bowl appearances..B)

Just now, Savage69 said:

Actually there isn't any Buffalo in the US they are really Bison so even the team is named wrong and that's the main reason they lost 4 Super Bowl appearances..B)

I just looked at the map. There is in fact a Buffalo, in the US. 

However, after a cursory review of the New York State census results... it does not appear that everyone from Buffalo is named Bill, so the team name is in fact, a farce.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just looked at the map. There is in fact a Buffalo, in the US. 

However, after a cursory review of the New York State census results... it does not appear that everyone from Buffalo is named Bill, so the team name is in fact, a farce.

The city got it's name in the 1700's from a Indian that lived by a creek who looked like a Bison.. But since the English couldn't pronounce the Indian name right they called him Buffalo creek..;)

Just now, Savage69 said:

The city got it's name in the 1700's from a Indian that lived by a creek who looked like a Bison.. But since the English couldn't pronounce the Indian name right they called him Buffalo creek..;)

Hey man... I was just doubling-down on your Dad joke. Don't be hittin' me with all this smarty-pants stuff now! :D

18 hours ago, Jetster said:

This game is where depth comes into play. Jets & Bills play on a short week but the Jets are right down the road when it comes to traveling. Game won't be cold so Fitz won't be hampered by the cold wind like he was at the end of last year & the Bills front line players won't have anyone to give them any rest.

Kyle Williams is coming back from injury & is pretty old. They're front 7 won't be what we faced @ Buffalo and the Jets will likely have Forte & Powell this time instead of Ridley & oven mitts Ivory. Mo broke his leg in that game right? He'll be back. Facing the Bills with 3 days rest will be a helluva lot tougher on the depleted Bills than the very deep Jets. OMG, I just said "very deep Jets". Thank you Macs!

I agree with this. The Bills appear to be hemorrhaging, while the Jets roster is deep almost everywhere. On a short week, especially early in the season when players are generally still acclimating to playing a full game on a full week's rest, that depth really will be key. A well rested Sheldon Richardson is gonna be awfully nice to have. 

That said, Rex owned Fitz last year. And has owned Fitz his entire career. His performance will, obviously, also be huge. 

7 minutes ago, slats said:

I agree with this. The Bills appear to be hemorrhaging, while the Jets roster is deep almost everywhere. On a short week, especially early in the season when players are generally still acclimating to playing a full game on a full week's rest, that depth really will be key. A well rested Sheldon Richardson is gonna be awfully nice to have. 

That said, Rex owned Fitz last year. And has owned Fitz his entire career. His performance will, obviously, also be huge. 

Yup, lets hope there isnt any strong winds ;)

2 hours ago, slats said:

Sheldons gonna be chomping at the bit to hit somebody! Kind of funny he doesn't have to wait long, 4 days after the Jets opener. He won't be sore at all like everyone else playing that Thursday night. Things are lining up for our Jets in the 1st two games, Cincy without Eifert or Burdick @ home (biggest advantage). At Bills early (most likely nice weather without Darius & a tentative Watkins? I like our chances!

4 hours ago, slats said:

Fitz is going to shove a football so far up Rob Ryan's arse that fisticuffs will ensue on the buffalo sideline between the twins!!!! this season is going to be sweeeeet!!!!

you didn't hear ?

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Coach Rex Ryan was back to making predictions Wednesday, declaring that his Buffalo Bills defense will be better in 2016 despite key injuries to rookies Shaq Lawson (shoulder) and Reggie Ragland (knee), as well as Tuesday's four-game suspension of star defensive tackle Marcell Dareus.

"I see the big picture. I also see this defense is improving," Ryan said. "I've said it from Day 1: we're going to be better. We will definitely be better than we were last year, in my opinion. Regardless of those [injuries and suspension], this defense will be better."

20 hours ago, Larz said:

you didn't hear ?

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Coach Rex Ryan was back to making predictions Wednesday, declaring that his Buffalo Bills defense will be better in 2016 despite key injuries to rookies Shaq Lawson (shoulder) and Reggie Ragland (knee), as well as Tuesday's four-game suspension of star defensive tackle Marcell Dareus.

"I see the big picture. I also see this defense is improving," Ryan said. "I've said it from Day 1: we're going to be better. We will definitely be better than we were last year, in my opinion. Regardless of those [injuries and suspension], this defense will be better."

Statements like this, come right from the narcissistic personality disorder playbook.

rex-ryan-introduce-trump-rally.jpg

And no, I'm not trying to talk politics. Trump, before he was a candidate, was the exact same time of pompous ass lunatic Rex is. Nothing to do with policy, or any of that sh*t. Just that these are two very high profile examples of the underlined.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Statements like this, come right from the narcissistic personality disorder playbook.

rex-ryan-introduce-trump-rally.jpg

And no, I'm not trying to talk politics. Trump, before he was a candidate, was the exact same time of pompous ass lunatic Rex is. Nothing to do with policy, or any of that sh*t. Just that these are two very high profile examples of the underlined.

should he say "we are going to suck, let's cancel the season"?  what do people want him to say?  he's trying to rally his team.

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

Lol! Has to be a youngin gloating over preseason scores!

Not gloating at all.  Just pointing out that for all the personnel "troubles" the Bills have had, they seriously kicked the Giants' butts.  They could have easily had another TD in the first half.  Eli and Nassib spent their time trying to avoid the pass rush.  This is the second good outing in a row for the Bills, especially on defense.  The last time I looked, a team looking good in any game was preferable to it sucking, even if the game's in preseason.

Archived