Petty: Bruised shoulder

Integrity28

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know if Petty didn't get hurt what they'd have done. It didn't look like Geno won anything. Because during pre-season on the field he sucked. To me on the field the 2nd best Qb on the Jets was Petty. And if they don't IR him he could still come back to win that job. We don't know what Gailey really thinks about these two guys and possibly Geno was a lot more impressive in practice than Petty. Geno really didn't play that much. Overall I think smart to hold onto Geno. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You act like one you troll this board all damn day waiting to pounce on someone and unfortunately you have chosen to ride my ass like a diaper. 

Hi, I started this thread to give everyone and update on the one player who got hurt last night. You came in, blathering like a drunk uncle, and got put in your place. It's not my fault you go from thread to thread dragging your ass through every conversation, but I can assure you, I do more here than troll.

Figure out how to put me on ignore. I implore you.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets obviously rested the 2 QB's they didn't want injured. 

Go search the internet do something productive with your life. 

You are the one constantly asking for a link so I assumed you would have one at the ready.   Reality is though that you like most of us are just stating an opinion without facts!

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Hi, I started this thread to give everyone and update on the one player who got hurt last night. You came in, blathering like a drunk uncle, and got put in your place. It's not my fault you go from thread to thread dragging your ass through every conversation, but I can assure you, I do more here than troll.

Figure out how to put me on ignore. I implore you.

Put me on ignore and do the entire board a favor. Why do you act like a DICK all the damn time over what. Nothing 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Put me on ignore and do the entire board a favor. Why do you act like a DICK all the damn time over what. Nothing 

No, man-baby. You don't reply to "put me on ignore" with "no, you put me on ignore". 

You came into this thread to do this. You don't get to cry victim now.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Shove the personal attack up your ass jack who the eff do you think you are an old washed up unemployed man/woman on the internet. LOL 

You spend more time here than me, or anyone else. 

LOL, buffoon.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You ride my ass any chance you get no matter what I post you hate Geno Smith WE all know. 

Again, you came into this thread and started this.

You should PM a mod to find out where the ignore feature is, since you seem to be having a hard time finding it.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Sticks and stones look at how immature you are calling names LOL 

Ignore feature, my friend. Ignore feature.

You've delivered your opus, made the case for how horrible I am to you, and how big a victim you are... so, the smartest thing you could do is put me on ignore. Why haven't you done it? Why do you keep responding?

Archived