need help

RESNewYork

I have a friend who is at Appalachian State and is huge Jet fan. Wants a Doug Middleton jersey which I keep saying is stupid because Middleton is on the PS and could be gone tomorrow.

Problem I have is what is Middleton's number. Roster still says 39 but Antonio Allen has that number.

I know, stupid question but thanks for the help

22 hours ago, RESNewYork said:

I have a friend who is at Appalachian State and is huge Jet fan. Wants a Doug Middleton jersey which I keep saying is stupid because Middleton is on the PS and could be gone tomorrow.

Problem I have is what is Middleton's number. Roster still says 39 but Antonio Allen has that number.

He's currently #36

On 9/19/2016 at 6:14 PM, RESNewYork said:

That's not a stupid question at all!  It's great to have a thread about something that only a FANatical Jets fan would care about.

Of course, the answer is obvious - if Geno was just given a chance with the receivers on the roster now, it would be obvious how valuable he is.  I mean seriously - do you even watch football????  And if you don't like my answer, there's an ignore button.  No, I'm not going to ignore you.  You should ignore me!  And stop stalking me everywhere...

8 hours ago, thshadow said:

That's not a stupid question at all!  It's great to have a thread about something that only a FANatical Jets fan would care about.

Of course, the answer is obvious - if Geno was just given a chance with the receivers on the roster now, it would be obvious how valuable he is.  I mean seriously - do you even watch football????  And if you don't like my answer, there's an ignore button.  No, I'm not going to ignore you.  You should ignore me!  And stop stalking me everywhere...

Why would someone rep this down?  This is fantastic.

Archived