TNF: Texans at Cheater Scumbags

Fibonacci

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

I can appreciate your optimism in spite of you teams consistent bad play over the past decades. Fitz will be dismantled by the Patriots defense (don't you guys get tired of this?). I welcome all of you to become Patriots fans and welcome you to visit us in New England. BTW, when was the last time the Jets won the Superbowl?

There is only one thing I could think of that is worse than that. And that's the other team you root for. 

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Does it bother you at all the the pats have actually underachieved over the years due to your coach/gms hubris at the draft and trade wise?

Does it bother you not winning a super bowl for 9 years in a row with the defined best QB and best coach in the league?

Does it bother you that  your team is pretty well singular in how poorly other fans think of a successful teams?  Teams with long term success likeable or not are given their due all the great dynasties, the Pats will never be mentioned in the same breath as the Steeler, niners, cowboys, raiders of the past.

It's absolutely frustrating we haven't won more with these two at the helm but I would say 4 Super Bowls, 9 AFCCG appearances, breaking virtually every NFL record while maintaining a +.700 win percentage in the salary cap era is acceptable.  I've been pretty upset seeing us blow it to the likes of the Giants or Broncos but I get over it pretty quickly knowing that we'll be right back in it the next year.  It's quite enjoyable having peace of mind that the Pats will have 11+ wins and I can order my playoff tickets in October.

Now let me ask you: does it bother you that BB left your franchise at the alter only to go up north and become the architect of the most dominant franchise in NFL history?  Your Steelers/9ers/Cowboys point is adorable.  Those franchises were absolutely hated at the time of their dynasties but are now looked at with respect and admiration.  You're delusional if you don't think the same is for the Pats (hell, even most of the patriot-haters have come around over the past few years acknowledging their all-time greatness.)   Lastly, let's add a little context if you want to compare the NFL dynasties: the preceding eras came with a string of benefits that teams don't see today: i.e. no draft, no salary cap, no free agency, less teams, etc.  Let's not act like today's NFL isn't built for parity yet BB and the Patriots completely defy the system.

2 minutes ago, Lord Belichick's Disciples said:

It's absolutely frustrating we haven't won more with these two at the helm but I would say 4 Super Bowls, 9 AFCCG appearances, breaking virtually every NFL record while maintaining a +.700 win percentage in the salary cap era is acceptable.  I've been pretty upset seeing us blow it to the likes of the Giants or Broncos but I get over it pretty quickly knowing that we'll be right back in it the next year.  It's quite enjoyable having peace of mind that the Pats will have 11+ wins and I can order my playoff tickets in October.

Now let me ask you: does it bother you that BB left your franchise at the alter only to go up north and become the architect of the most dominant franchise in NFL history?  Your Steelers/9ers/Cowboys point is adorable.  Those franchises were absolutely hated at the time of their dynasties but are now looked at with respect and admiration.  You're delusional if you don't think the same is for the Pats (hell, even most of the patriot-haters have come around over the past few years acknowledging their all-time greatness.)   Lastly, let's add a little context if you want to compare the NFL dynasties: the preceding eras came with a string of benefits that teams don't see today: i.e. no draft, no salary cap, no free agency, less teams, etc.  Let's not act like today's NFL isn't built for parity yet BB and the Patriots completely defy the system.

Completely Defy the system. Well and the rules.  But hey dynasty and stuff.  

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Does it bother you at all the the pats have actually underachieved over the years due to your coach/gms hubris at the draft and trade wise?

Does it bother you not winning a super bowl for 9 years in a row with the defined best QB and best coach in the league?

Does it bother you that  your team is pretty well singular in how poorly other fans think of a successful teams?  Teams with long term success likeable or not are given their due all the great dynasties, the Pats will never be mentioned in the same breath as the Steeler, niners, cowboys, raiders of the past.

No

10 minutes ago, Lord Belichick's Disciples said:

If you're going to convince yourself that it had nothing to do with cheating, you should try harder.

4 minutes ago, Lord Belichick's Disciples said:

Your jealousy is delicious. 

I never, ever feel jealous over any of this. It's a game. My life has been far too rewarding for football games to factor into self-worth, the way a comment like this suggests is does for you.

Their accomplishments are not yours. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Belichick's Disciples said:

That's adorable.  Akin to a child when he loses a pickup game.  Enjoy!

You're fading... if you're going to play last-word, at least come back with something... this sh*t is so lame it's not worth a response. I feel like I'm picking on a retard at this point. You're making me feel guilty.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're fading... if you're going to play last-word, at least come back with something... this sh*t is so lame it's not worth a response. I feel like I'm picking on a retard at this point. You're making me feel guilty.

Coming from the guy whining that "cheating" is the reason for the Pats success.  Take a lap.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I love these people like the Cape Cod guy who jump on the bandwagon of a team and think it makes them winners. Like they had anything to do with it. 

Reminds me of some (not all) Yankee fans. Dudes in their 30s who brag about 20+ championships. Yes, I'm sure those teams from the 1920s and 30s were a joy to be a part of for you. 

Just now, Lord Belichick's Disciples said:

Coming from the guy whining that "cheating" is the reason for the Pats success.  Take a lap.

Patriots have been caught and punished for cheating multiple times = fact. Stating a fact is not "whining". 

Coming to a Jets website, after beating the Texans, to make an appeal for the greatness of the Patriots without acknowledging the role of cheating in it - is both intellectually dishonest and a much better example of whining.

See, I was giving credit where it's due for the Pats play last night. You joined the site specifically because the Pats have started 3-0 and you just spent the entire offseason having the model for your self-worth being dragged through the mud. So now, you feel like it's an okay time to poke your head back out and proclaim yourself not a piece of sh*t, by way to boasting about winning games. 

You are a shining beacon of insecurity.

12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Reminds me of some (not all) Yankee fans. Dudes in their 30s who brag about 20+ championships. Yes, I'm sure those teams from the 1920s and 30s were a joy to be a part of for you. 

Hey, I'm older than that.

I was in middle school and high school when the Mets were the team and my Yankees were drafting Brian Taylor.

15 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I love these people(?) like the Cape Cod guy who jump on the bandwagon of a team and think it makes them winners. Like they had something to do with it. 

Like I said, I appreciate all the years of frustration you Jets fans have had. I would suggest you jump on the bandwagon, lots of room for Patriots fans!

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Patriots have been caught and punished for cheating multiple times = fact. Stating a fact is not "whining". 

Coming to a Jets website, after beating the Texans, to make an appeal for the greatness of the Patriots without acknowledging the role of cheating in it - is both intellectually dishonest and a much better example of whining.

See, I was giving credit where it's due for the Pats play last night. You joined the site specifically because the Pats have started 3-0 and you just spent the entire offseason having the model for your self-worth being dragged through the mud. So now, you feel like it's an okay time to poke your head back out and proclaim yourself not a piece of sh*t, by way to boasting about winning games. 

You are a shining beacon of insecurity.

Your candor and strongly held (although wrong) opinion i am sure puts you in good standing with the other Kool aid drinking Jets fans. That being said, the Patriots have made some mistakes over the years (more than overcome by their great standing in the New England and international sports scenes) and like all people who make mistakes have been forgiven and paid for the bad decisions. BTW, consider your own mistakes over the years and put THAT in context with your own standing that you believe yourself to be a perfect human being. None the less. Insecurity is a very tenuous position to take. If I was insecure, I certainly would not be a Big Brother  and mentor to a 14 year young man who lost both of his parents. Perhaps you should look at your role in society and consider you foolish and petty comments.

8 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Your candor and strongly held (although wrong) opinion i am sure puts you in good standing with the other Kool aid drinking Jets fans. That being said, the Patriots have made some mistakes over the years (more than overcome by their great standing in the New England and international sports scenes) and like all people who make mistakes have been forgiven and paid for the bad decisions. BTW, consider your own mistakes over the years and put THAT in context with your own standing that you believe yourself to be a perfect human being. None the less. Insecurity is a very tenuous position to take. If I was insecure, I certainly would not be a Big Brother  and mentor to a 14 year young man who lost both of his parents. Perhaps you should look at your role in society and consider you foolish and petty comments.

No, you don't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinions. The Patriots got caught and punished for cheating more than once. This is a fact.

The rest is a nonsensical attempt to divert from the scumbag Patriots and their insecure, moron fanbase, to talk about me personally. Except it's irrelevant. I'm not a "perfect human being", I'm an Ape. Superior to humans in every way.

23 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Lost his parents and got you?  How much punishment can one boy take?

1 hour ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

That is a good point.  Outside of New England, the Pats will rarely be accorded the same respect as those dynasties in their eras.  It has to do with players.  Other than Brady (maybe), the Pats are mostly composed of interchangeable parts.  Yes they have had some individual great players over the years, but (again, outside of New England) I would venture most NFL fans do not think of Patriot teams over the years as collectively great as most everyone does of the Steel Curtain, the Doomsday Defense, or the 49ers under Montana. etc.  The team has no real identity, other than a pretty boy QB who pulls hissy fits when his hair gets mussed, an owner I would not buy a new car from if he were giving these away for free, and a coach who seems to perpetually have some bug up his a**.

Archived