TNF: Texans at Cheater Scumbags

Fibonacci

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Who says cheaters never prosper, eh.

The best Coach, & Team of all time won last night. I am so glad I left my job on Wall Street to move back to Cape Cod and bath in New England sports team success.

Now, what happens when TB12 comes back?  Continued success!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AFJF said:

Osweiler was atrocious.  

You've got to give him the season. But why they paid him that much money unproven, I don't get it. They scrimp and save on third stringers and won't pay them an extra couple of thousand and then they give big time pay to a guy with only seven starts. Elway (who knows what he's doing) refused to pay that. 

9 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

The best Coach, & Team of all time won last night. I am so glad I left my job on Wall Street to move back to Cape Cod and bath in New England sports team success.

Now, what happens when TB12 comes back?  Continued success!

Get lost crap weasel.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Btw you are participating on a thread that basically insults (tells the truth) the "good" name of your deplorable franchise. 

Does not bother in the least bit. Not trolling. Just offering an opinion from someone who lived in NYC for 15 years and is from New England. Loved NYC teams when I was there, but still they came in a far second to our storied franchises in New England. GO TRUMP!

Just now, gEYno said:

I think there's more of an opening to do damage in the NFC.  I can't see us getting by Pitt and NE in the playoffs, and in all likelihood, we'll probably have to.  That is, of course, assuming we can pull our sh*t together.

I don't think Revis will get burned all year, but I do think he finishes the year as an average at best player.  And that's a big part of our biggest issue.  We aren't built for big plays, and we're giving them up.

Agreed.

I'm hoping that adversity for the Pats sets in at the end of the year. Eventually the fact that they are just playing "good" football, and not great, will get exposed by an opponent. Reality is, they played an unprepared Arizona, and two sh*tty teams in Miami and Houston. At some point, they'll face a team that actually can exploit some of their weaknesses, and hopefully that serves as a level-setting moment.

The talk up here is perfect season already. Which is disgusting.

Agreed.

I'm hoping that adversity for the Pats sets in at the end of the year. Eventually the fact that they are just playing "good" football, and not great, will get exposed by an opponent. Reality is, they played an unprepared Arizona, and two sh*tty teams in Miami and Houston. At some point, they'll face a team that actually can exploit some of their weaknesses, and hopefully that serves as a level-setting moment.

If the Bills don't steal a win next week, Pats are looking at 16-0.

5 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

100 yards passing is good?

Patriots didn't do anything remarkable last night.

Houston chose to run on almost every 3rd down, and the few times they threw, they threw it behind the line of scrimmage. So, there was not a single 3rd down attempt where the play was designed to take place beyond the 1st down marker.

JJ Watt and Jadaveon Clowney got zero penetration whatsoever, both of their jerseys were twisted around their bodies all game long. Pats OL held like crazy, but they didn't get called, so good for them. Doesn't mean they did anything "good", they cut corners and got away with it. It happens in football.

O'Brien and his staff opted not to let Hopkins or Fuller try to make a play. They saw safety help and decided to just try to move the ball with a sh*tty TE, and that piece of crap FA RB they spent tons of money on. I don't know if they came in with a gameplan, but they abandoned it immediately based on 2-deep safety. Gutless.

Houston put the ball on the ground. 

As usual, this game was less about the Patriots doing anything special, and more about a poorly coached, poorly prepared, poorly executing opponent losing the staring contest with Bill. I credit him for that. He basically sits back, has his team execute some pretty simplistic sh*t, and waits for the other guy to blink and **** up. The one thing that impresses me is that the Patriots players seem coached to assume that there's a fumble on every play. So, when the ball does hit the ground, they've already been scanning the field for it... while the other dipsh*ts are looking at each other. It's why they recover their own fumbles, and the opponent fumbles so well.

Fumbles are a point of obsession for Beli, I mean, reducing fumbles is why the whole deflated football thing happened. It was never about Brady's preference. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

If our guys are healthy we will knock you off 2 times this year. Fitz will not be confused by anything you bring him on D like Osweiler a young Qb was. He's seen it before and can adjust. And your Dbs can't camouflage their inadequacies the way they did last night. Kudos to your D last night but people do watch a lot of film. And an experienced Qb like Fitz can read your defense. If you know what you're doing it's an easy read. Fitz will go through it like its a best seller. Just watch the 2nd half of the Fins game. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

If our guys are healthy we will knock you off 2 times this year. Fitz will not be confused by anything you bring him on D like Osweiler a young Qb was. He's seen it before and can adjust. And your Dbs can't camouflage their inadequacies the way they did last night. Kudos to your D last night but people do watch a lot of film. And an experienced Qb like Fitz can read your defense. If you know what you're doing it's an easy read. Fitz will go through it like its a best seller. Just watch the 2nd half of the Fins game. 

Careful not to choke when you swallow the bait whole.

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

TX, this sh*t doesn't work on me. Find one of the dummies.

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Careful not to choke when you swallow the bait whole.

15 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

If the Bills don't steal a win next week,

Yup, thats what I figure too.

The Bills are going to lose to AZ this Sunday and come to Foxboro 0 - 3 with Rexs job on the line if they leave 0 - 4. Jimmy will likely QB and will have the kitchen sink thrown at him. Great test to see if JG is legit or not.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Well, here we go.

The Jets haven't swept the Pats in this friggn' century.

Other than delusional optimism, what makes you think it will happen this year?

You just said you were going 16-0.

Clowned.

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Agreed.

Sure, I wish New England wasn't winning while Brady was out.  But the reality of the matter is, they were always going to be battling for the #1 or #2 seed.  They weren't missing the playoffs because of this, so it really doesn't matter much.

Perfect season?  They need to beat us twice, which they couldn't do last year, and barely did once.

Archived