### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

Just now, Dcat said:

Sitting in Mezz Club 236 today.  50% of this section are wearing Seattle jerseys. Hundreds of them swarming the club. 

WTF? Screw this. I'd rather sit in my regular lowers

Sorry to hear that Dcat. I couldn't find a good ticket deal and I figured there would be a lot of Seahawks fans. I hope we win today and send them home with some pain. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Quick passes. Easy to defeat. The secondary, especially Pryor, has clearly regressed from last year. That's on the players

with you there is no responsibility or accountability for coaches what so ever.

the defense has awful coaching , still didn't solve the WR screen from week 1, ITS BEEN A MONTH!!!

2 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Ah SHAADDUUPP...The guy is heroically playing thru a knee injury against peehaps the best corner in the NFL and still producing and ur bitching...Get a Grip

And again another Jets fan holding on to the crumbs and scraps and not realizing that we are DEEP AT WR. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

NEver expect in sports. Cardinal sin.

absurd. Expectation is what it should be. You think the Pats just want "effort"?!

And, really, effort?! That's what every athlete is expected to do. That's the lowest of the low standards. This is football, EVERYONE plays with effort.

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

with you there is no responsibility or accountability for coaches what so ever.

the defense has awful coaching , still didn't solve the WR screen from week 1, ITS BEEN A MONTH!!!

WR screen/bubble screen is easy to solve, if you have the right people. The problem is that the Jets have 3 LBs playing and one of them is David Harris. The reason for that is because they have the 4 DL.

I think Bowles should consider going back to a 4 LB set, in order to help cover that. But the problem is that the best defensive players are on the DL. and two of the LBers are rookies

5 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Are they ahead or behind?! Cause you're talking sh*t about ONE ******* drive after one squandered drive.

Please, don't ruin the good juju with sh*t talking to other JETS FANS from behind!! Respectfully STFU!!

I'm a Fitz guy. It's what I do. I like you though, FWIW.

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

All on the DBs at this point.  If they don't make some stops, no way the offense will keep up, no matter who they have at QB.

Yup

the defense as a whole is an embarrassment ..I hope they come out in something different, cuz this sh*t ain't working for a game and a half

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

WR screen/bubble screen is easy to solve, if you have the right people. The problem is that the Jets have 3 LBs playing and one of them is David Harris. The reason for that is because they have the 4 DL.

I think Bowles should consider going back to a 4 LB set, in order to help cover that. But the problem is that the best defensive players are on the DL. and two of the LBers are rookies

the 4 DL lineup isn't getting anything done.

6 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Are they ahead or behind?! Cause you're talking sh*t about ONE ******* drive after one squandered drive.

Please, don't ruin the good juju with sh*t talking to other JETS FANS from behind!! Respectfully STFU!!

For real this guy is bringing out the juju??? Dude by the time we are done you are gonna be carved out of wood...

10 minutes ago, CobraVerde said:

Sorry Irish but your post is a perfect example of how Jets fans go nuts for scraps and crumbs. I want the whole cake not a piece,

Great...we all want that.  But this team is NOT anywhere near ready.  They are just two years removed from having almost two full years of picks (19 in total) fail.  NO team recovers from that in two years.

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Yeah, only "Fitz guys" could be talking sh*t when they've really not done anything resembling enough to talk sh*t.

Don't let the anger in these game threads get the best of you Phil.  You're so much better than that. I believe in you.

Archived