Paxton Lynch Watch

JiFtheOracle

18 minutes ago, Paradis said:

as much as I love Lynch, and would have sold my first born for the Jets to draft... I don't want to see him do well. Not because he plays for DEN, but because I might not actually be able to deal with it. It could drive me to John Lennon our GM Macc in the streets of NY. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcdz1IRVoM

46 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What's the point of this thread?

Seriously. Jets fans are the worst of the bunch. This thread has nothing to do with this team. Darron Lee looks great. So stop it with the agenda.

The point of the thread is to discuss a player in the NFL as he participates in a game playing QB. It just so happens to be a player the Jets could have had at a position of need at the most important position of all.  Therefore I find it intriguing to see how he is playing and discuss it with my Jets e-friends.

34 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I am ******* sick, I know it's only a half a game but Lynch looks good. I was ready to throw my TV out the Window when we passed on Lynch and now Fitz is the worst QB in the NFL. 

to be fair, in this offense he would be throwing box out routes 7 yards down the field, his numbers would be a lot worse

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Every single QB that has taken a snap in this league this season is better than what the Jets have on the roster.

I wish that were a joke.

I know huh I'm pissed at that I wish we were a threat to every team in the playoffs and making super bowls , dude we need a franchise QB we have a franchise player , Muhammad Wilkerson but we need to get rid of geno smith and Fitzpatrick and replace them with better QBs then this solution will be solved huh!

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What's the point of this thread?

Seriously. Jets fans are the worst of the bunch. This thread has nothing to do with this team. Darron Lee looks great. So stop it with the agenda.

Darron Lee can go to hell. He'd have be Ray Lewis to justify passing on franchise QB.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Darron Lee can go to hell. He'd have be Ray Lewis to justify passing on franchise QB.

Brother, I feel your pain, but be of good cheer, the savior is here .  He Just doesn't look like what everyone expected .

3 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Brother, I feel your pain, but be of good cheer, the savior is here .  He Just doesn't look like what everyone expected .

I appreciate your consistency. You're going to waive the Hackenberg flag until your last breath. Good for you.

I'm too busy over being right, however. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I appreciate your consistency. You're going to waive the Hackenberg flag until your last breath. Good for you.

I'm too busy over being right, however. 

I'm not interested in being right, just finally having that position filled .  The position is filled beloved .

Eh, I don't think Lynch ends up being a huge regret 10 years from now.

Mac did try to trade up to the first overall pick this year.  He traded up for Petty, he drafted Hack.  I don't want to make continued excuses for our team's inability to find a DECENT signal caller - almost every other this side of Cleveland somehow find guys.  But Macc has been aggressive with limited options.  Regimes are ultimately judged on whether they find a QB, fair or not, in Mac's case - unfair to this point but we'll see.

I am still on the record as wanting no part of Paxton Lynch before the draft. I saw a guy with happy feet that doesn't like to get hit.  A guy that clearly retreated and threw off his back foot in the face of pressure rather than step up in the pocket.  I stand by my evaluation until further notice.

I wanted Wentz.

9 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am still on the record as wanting no part of Paxton Lynch before the draft. I saw a guy with happy feet that doesn't like to get hit.  A guy that clearly retreated and threw off his back foot in the face of pressure rather than step up in the pocket.  I stand by my evaluation until further notice.

I wanted Wentz.

Wentz was the guy I wanted too but we had no shot at him

20 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I wanted Wentz.

Hey! Which reminds me I have a suggestion let's trade Fitzpatrick for wentz next year eh! (Now we are talking)!

Archived