Fitz did it again!

mynmisoli

He somehow convinced another franchise that he is somehow worth 8 figures even tho he he's a backup talent with a third string arm. I tried warning u jets fans on various other boards and was blasted and called an idiot troll. I predicted exactly what was going to happen and warned against putting ur trust in him even when he does have a few good games. Just google "Fitzpatrick, a Bills fans perspective." For a guy who had proven for the past decade that he is not a franchise qb it just amazes me that your head coach still sticks with him knowing that he is going to get fired with Fitztragic at the helm. Lol all Bowles has to do is look at his O coordinator Chan to see that Chan got fired for putting his faith into Fitz while in Buffalo. 

36 minutes ago, Schoolboy said:

The Tru definition of FitzMajic....the ability to fool the Jets into believing he is worth 12millie

The only reason that Fitz got $12 Million is due to the genius of his agent holding an online auction for his services.  The problem is that Macc, was bidding against Bowles, and Bowles was bidding against Chan.

The only explanation to give him $12 million when no one else wanted him.  

Fitz is Fitz. Does well against mediocre teams. Not a good come from behind QB. 9 INT's in 2 games tells me it's time to try something else. Bowles said he's still has confidence in Fitz. That blows my mind. Maybe he's not calling the QB shots. 

It's only one year. It's not that much money. This team has major flaws outside of QB that even if Aaron Rodgers is back there this team would have a hard time winning games. Ride Fitz until Petty is healthy. See what he's got. Hope it's the goods. If not, back to the QB drawing board as he's the only one on the roster that inspires confidence for the future. 

He had a good season and earned the job, Keeping him the starter is the right choice right now for this team. He will prolly give Fitzpatrick at least to the bye week (Week 11) to righten the ship. 

I agree with this 100% Fitz earned his chance to start something from never did. Bowles should not be judged for giving fitz the starting job but he should be judged for not pulling fitz if the performance doesn't improve.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, CobraVerde said:

He had a good season and earned the job, Keeping him the starter is the right choice right now for this team. He will prolly give Fitzpatrick at least to the bye week (Week 11) to righten the ship. 

7 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I agree with this 100% Fitz earned his chance to start something from never did. Bowles should not be judged for giving fitz the starting job but he should be judged for not pulling fitz if the performance doesn't improve.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

By week 11 we will be 3 and 8 or something like that.  Somewhere Rich Kotite is laughing.

We simply do NOT have a QB. We have drafted plenty, developed none and many have gone by the draft board and we didnt touch them.

It aint easy being green but we are in the category of the Browns and Lions once again.

You had no choice but to resign the guy after winning 10 games last year and simply have no other options. Geno smith is a disaster and will always be one, petty is simply not ready and hurt as well. Hackenberg needs more then a few years and that kid is still a gamble so it must hire another bridge quarterback or stick with a bridge qb who already knew the system and won 10 games. It was a no brainier 

Anyone at the game yesterday notice Chad Pennington leading the cheering at the start of the game? I wish we would make him a scout or something...

anyway, need I remind anyone that Fitz, for better for for worse, was essentially our best option at QB this offseason, and that all the receivers wanted him back? The other option was Geno Smith, Brooks Bollinger-er-Bryce Petty, or rookie Suckenberg?

we couldn't afford a big signing because we gave a monster contract to a washed up Revis last year.

13 hours ago, CobraVerde said:

Why should he get such a long leash? 

Archived