Would you trade any one Jets player straight up for Odell Beckham?

T0mShane

Would you trade any one Jets player for Odell Beckham?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade any one Jets player for Odell Beckham?

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If the Giants called and said, "give us [whoever] for Odell Beckham," do you make that deal? I would. Leonard Williams and Mo Wilkerson are our only two league-premium players, and both of these guys can be replaced by putting Sheldon back into action. 

No, as of this year. And the reason I say that is because I think the guy is very unstable and will become a problem sooner or later. Talent wise he's a monster no doubt

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

I was really pi$$$ed when the Giants took him three spots ahead of the Jets. I really wanted him or Kyle Fuller of VT, but we got Calvin Pryor who is an unmitigated BUST.

If it makes you feel better we also passed on Brandin Cooks who was available when we picked

Just now, drdetroit said:

If it makes you feel better we also passed on Brandin Cooks who was available when we picked

I know, and no it doesn't make me feel better. I was talking about the players I was hoping for. The Jets needed WR and CB in the worst way and Rex picks Pryor, which is the same as picking his nose.

8 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

I know, and no it doesn't make me feel better. I was talking about the players I was hoping for. The Jets needed WR and CB in the worst way and Rex picks Pryor, which is the same as picking his nose.

Didn't we pick Amaro over Allen Robinson? Lolz

19 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I say no. He is a great player but at times has hurt his team with his volatile personality.

Plus in order to really get the most value from him you would need a QB who can go vertical.......

I voted no as well, we have enough WR's who drop passes and do not need a primadonna me first WR to do the same. I mean what has this guy done besides make 1 spectacular (lucky) catch anyway? Besides, he would not help the defense prevent 60 yard  pass plays every series or get them off of the field on third down god forbid

Archived