Only team in the league to carry 4 QB's....

CobraVerde

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

We look to be waiting for Petty to be ready to go before we make any moves. It could be coming soon enough. Let's see what Bowles has to say.

I just heard his conference and honestly am trying to remember what he said and it's like some voodoo jedi mind trick. I dont even remember anything. And i know he was talking...

27 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

How was this loss on Fitzpatrick?

He couldn't move the ball, which means he can't eat clock, can't give our defense a break, and can't score points. He's bad.

If you're going to have a QB that sucks, then you have to hide him with your defense.

If you're going to have a defense that sucks, you have to have a QB that hides it. 

For us, both suck.

Just now, Il Mostro said:

If it were possible to put all four of these mooks together, you would still have slim odds of having a decent QB.  It is beyond awful.

Please.

Just because Fitzpatrick sucks doesn't mean that someone else can't be better.

6 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

Agreed 100% but Fitzpatrick is probably reason number 4 on the lists of problems this team. 

The team needs a change period regardless of whos fault it is. Something needs to light a spark in them which is the Head Coaches job but we have probably the worst coach in the business for doing that. Bowles needs to make a statement and show that this medicore play will not be tolarated. Fitz didnt have a bad game but didnt have a good one either. Enough of the staus quo because it hasent gotten us anywhere but a lousy 1-4 record. Another QB needs to take the helm preferably Petty. He is the only one on the roster that can provide that spark. Petty to me has the it factor that you look for in a leader. Literally reminds me of a young Brett Favre out there having fun and slinging bullets to other wideouts. 

Archived