Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hawk said:

Have to catch that ball, but holy ****, why this coaching staff can't see how limited they are with Fitz and his inability to throw down field.

the point of getting a HB behind a LB is contingent on the ability to get the ball out there to him

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Would love to see a QB throw the football in front of the receiver. 

Which player is that? The one they won't let throw deep or the one they won't let throw at all? That's a ball in the breadbasket of the player that has to be caught. Fitz has been above average today. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Which player is that? The one they won't let throw deep or the one they won't let throw at all? That's a ball in the breadbasket of the player that has to be caught. Fitz has been above average today. 

lol you're irrelevant at this point carl. 

I'm going back to making my comments. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Above average for Fitzpatrick.

As a poster in another forum said "they go by points..."

Spiller's drop was a killer, to state the obvious

EDIT - I think that's the first time I've noticed him at all....I'd rather see him get the carries rather than Forte. At least Powell makes guys miss and finds hidden yardage, Forte seems to only get what's given to him at best.
Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

lol you're irrelevant at this point carl. 

I'm going back to making my comments. 

I agree. He wants to trade SR and keep Mo. Trade the guy that hustles and make plays. Keep the under achiever. Go figure. He also wanted and got Futz back.

Just now, stoicsentry said:

Ball that goes right through your arms? Give me a break.

Should have been caught, but should have been thrown about 3 yards further, making it an EASY catch vs. one that is difficult.

This is the issue with Fitzpatrick, nothing is easy.

Just now, Jetdawgg said:

I agree. He wants to trade SR and keep Mo. Trade thehis that hustles and make plays. Keep the under achiever. Go figure

Did I say that's what I want? Show me the post where I said what I want. Fact is, Mo's contract is not moveable at this point. Sheldon can be moved easier. And probably brings back the bigger purse. I also have this theory that Mo might actually play better once he's back in his normal position. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Guess Garrapolo should be warming up too since the Pats only have 13 points. 

The Patriots are atop their division and going for first place in the conference.

The Jets are playing out the string...in November. Even someone with limited intelligence like you should be able to tell the difference.

They go by points...as in who has more.

But sure, compare Tom Brady, he of the actual SB victories to Ryan Fitzpatrick, who ain't even made the watered down NFL playoffs ever. It makes you look very intelligent.

Archived