AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And tbh, I think we could of taken GB down that year. We were that good back then. Man do I want to get back to that level of play. We were respected..we were feared..we played hard every snap. Nothing like the trash we seen this year.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

We would of had a lot of momentum ..beating 3 future HOF QB's on the road..in a row. We went on one hell of a journey just to lose. Smh.

We lost to GB that year didn't we?  Who knows ...I'm still pissed at the 1998 loss to Denver. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And Atlanta's defense has really had to do next to nothing except force a fumble. Missed FG, Fumble, Long INT.

It's been all Matt Ryan.  This game is the prime example of how useless everything else is without a franchise QB.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Don't say that. Packers lead the Cowboys 21-0 at half and you see how close the outcome was. Though, is rooting for Atlanta to win it all..anything is possible in the NFL playoffs.

No they didn't. It was 21-13 at half.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

As much as I hate Bowles, Dan Quinn had a terrible year last year and had a great one this year. Just like Bowles had a good year last yeast and a terrible one this year.

The differences between Todd Bowles and Dan Quinn are Matt Ryan and Kyle Shanahan.

Which is why I wonder why Dan Quinn would even consider the Jets job. Atlanta was ready and built

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's been all Matt Ryan.  This game is the prime example of how useless everything else is without a franchise QB.

and at the same time sobering to think you can have aaron rodgers and be down 24 points, lol

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The teams that should feel bad are the Niners because they are going to have to wait another 2 weeks to officially hire Kyle Shanahan and get his staff in order and the Browns who let Kyle Shanahan go over playing Johnny Football

True. He will probably just need a solid D cordinator and I imagine he will call the Offensive play calls.

Archived