AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, thadude said:

Brady could easily pick apart their defenses

Same could easily happen to Pats. Falcons have too much fire power and Packers will be a big problem for Pats if they can get healthy in the next 2 two weeks. Honestly, I don't see Pats winning against Falcons/Packers in neutral field. Both NFC teams are on a roll. 

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Looks like the Steelers beating the Jets in 2010.  

Except what pisses me off is we came back with 19 and didn't let them score ALL second half just to come up short...we were ONE TD away from a super bowl. I'll never get over it. Ever. That was the most exciting year ever for me. Everyone doubted us. We beat Brady and Peyton on the road as heavy underdogs just to come up short. We pulled rabbits out of hats all season....man I could cry to this day about that lol.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Except what pisses me off is we came back with 19 and didn't let them score ALL second half just to come up short...we were ONE TD away from a super bowl. I'll never get over it. Ever. That was the most exciting year ever for me. Everyone doubted us. We beat Brady and Peyton on the road as heavy underdogs just to come up short. We pulled rabbits out of hats all season....man I could cry to this day about that lol.

That game still haunts me. I never ever got over it. Since then, I hate Steelers with a passion. Just a tad less than I hate Pats. 

Just now, Fibonacci said:

That game still haunts me. I never ever got over it. Since then, I hate Steelers with a passion. Just a tad less than I hate Pats. 

Same here. I believe I shed some tears when it happened. It doesn't help the pain any, that it was our last time being in the playoffs since.

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yep......  agreed.   With 3 minutes left, I thought we were gonna win.   

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Yep......  agreed.   With 3 minutes left, I thought we were gonna win.   

And tbh, I think we could of taken GB down that year. We were that good back then. Man do I want to get back to that level of play. We were respected..we were feared..we played hard every snap. Nothing like the trash we seen this year.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Felt that if we got the ball back, we would be going to the Super Bowl. 

The only comfort is that I don't know if we would have beaten Green Bay

We would of had a lot of momentum ..beating 3 future HOF QB's on the road..in a row. We went on one hell of a journey just to lose. Smh.

Archived