My 2000th Post

TomShane

My name's TomShane, but everyone calls me psycho.

Anyone calls me TomShane..... and I'll kill you.

And I don't like nobody reading my posts... I catch any of you guys reading my posts.... and I'll kill you.

Also I don't like nobody touching me..... any of you homos touch me.... and I'll kill you.

That's really what it should have been

To all those teachers who told me I'd never amount to anything other than a serial killer or a congressional lobbyist can kiss my a$$! 2000, baby! Whooooo!

<This is a cry for help. Please respond by shooting me clean between the eyes>

teachers can somtimes be wrong... but there is still time for either of those to happen..so don't count out the teachers prediction yet :lol: i would have actually said a toll booth attendant ;)

To all those teachers who told me I'd never amount to anything other than a serial killer or a congressional lobbyist can kiss my a$$! 2000, baby! Whooooo!

<This is a cry for help. Please respond by shooting me clean between the eyes>

in what 2 weeks? you need a life TS

teachers can somtimes be wrong... but there is still time for either of those to happen..so don't count out the teachers prediction yet :lol: i would have actually said a toll booth attendant ;)

but, in your case they were right. Your such a frickin' loser. :wink:

but, in your case they were right. Your such a frickin' loser. :wink:

holy moses.. even with the winky smiley .. that is a little harsh :shock: good morning to you too. OY. LOL.. it has been awhile since i have been called a frickin loser by an adult.. :lol:

holy moses.. even with the winky smiley .. that is a little harsh :shock: good morning to you too. OY. LOL.. it has been awhile since i have been called a frickin loser by an adult.. :lol:

Um, GG, I was talking about TS, not you. :roll:

I didn't realize that this sort of thing was a source of pride these days. And here I am, thinking - wow, with over 300 posts, I am a LOSER! :lol:

Garb it really comes down to the quality of the posts. I have reviewed yours and I am going to suggest that you switch tactics and go for quantity.

Garb it really comes down to the quality of the posts. I have reviewed yours and I am going to suggest that you switch tactics and go for quantity.

Hey - just because I haven't pm'd 200 people -at the site that shall not be named- in an effort to boost membership here is no reason to be mean.

Don't you have some Fan Photo Page to work on?

Hey - just because I haven't pm'd 200 people -at the site that shall not be named- in an effort to boost membership here is no reason to be mean.

Oh do I ever have FAN PHOTOS. FAN PHOTOS GALORE. They will be up soon.

Big thanks to BrenJetsfan for her generous "behind the scenes look" at a Jets Roadtrip.

Personally I don't get out of the house much. But these fan photos look good. Too bad I am so anti-social.

Archived