*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Jacksonville has had some ugly drafts the last ten years.  They've been picking in the top 10 consistently.  They got a couple of their recent drafts right.

Luke Joeckel

Justin Blackmon

Blaine Gabbert

Tyson Alualu

Yikes.

Only one via Caldwell and that was his rookie year as GM. And that was Joekel who wasn't a horrible pick, just been killed by injuries.  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Telvin smith combines tackles 102, 118,128,104 - interceptions 3,2,1,1

Lee combined tackles 94, 73 - 0 intercptions

Lee 21st overall

Smith 5th rounder

That's not an answer to the question.  But I'll answer it for you: no, Telvin Smith is not asked to take on blockers and when he has to, he's wiped out from the play.

And nice cherry picking stats.  How about forced fumbles and tackles for loss and sacks?

Just now, detectivekimble said:

That's not an answer to the question.  But I'll answer it for you: no, Telvin Smith is not asked to take on blockers and when he has to, he's wiped out from the play.

And nice cherry picking stats.  How about forced fumbles and tackles for loss and sacks?

Dear God

10 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Jacksonville has had some ugly drafts the last ten years.  They've been picking in the top 10 consistently.  They got a couple of their recent drafts right.

Luke Joeckel

Justin Blackmon

Blaine Gabbert

Tyson Alualu

Yikes.

Lol I remember Jet Nut screaming for Blackmon on JI

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

when you've lost the argument and can only resort to namecalling...

Who was talking to you?  The point was that Jacksonville doesn't ask Telvin Smith to take on blockers and that's why he's so effective.  He'd get washed out of a lot of plays he was taking on bigger guys head on.  

I guess you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, either.

Just now, detectivekimble said:

Who was talking to you?  The point was that Jacksonville doesn't ask Telvin Smith to take on blockers and that's why he's so effective.  He'd get washed out of a lot of plays he was taking on bigger guys head on.  

I'm sorry you lost an argument and feel bad about yourself.

Archived