*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Beerfish said:

You pick a really small speed linebacker that does not generates turnovers in the mid rounds not 21st overall.

The NFL advisory committee gave Lee a first round grade.  Your posts always suggest that Lee is too small to play LB, which is 100% bullsh*t.  Telvin Smith can't take on blockers and he doesn't have to in Jacksonville's system.  

Good thing Mehta ran Marrone out of town. If we’d hired him, we’d have s different GM, and I think Schwartz would have come with him to coach the D.

Guven that they’re both advancing through these playoffs, I can see how that would have sucked.

1 minute ago, detectivekimble said:

The NFL advisory committee gave Lee a first round grade.  Your posts always suggest that Lee is too small to play LB, which is 100% bullsh*t.  Telvin Smith can't take on blockers and he doesn't have to in Jacksonville's system.  

Lee is not too small he is just a pussy who gets destroyed in any head on play.  He gets blown out of the water by tes and rbs let alone olineman.

He can make plays side to side on the field but he can't blitz worth crap, cannot cover and doesn't generate turnovers.

Very limited player.

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I’m too lazy but I wonder how many 1st rounders they have on the field contrubuting. .

Fournette, Ramsey, Fowler, Bortles.  Each of their last 4 first rounders are doing so.

Plus Jack (2nd rounder), Ngakoue (3rd), Yeldon (2nd), Telvin Smith (5th).  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Lee is not too small he is just a pussy who gets destroyed in any head on play.  He gets blown out of the water by tes and rbs let alone olineman.

He can make plays side to side on the field but he can't blitz worth crap, cannot cover and doesn't generate turnovers.

Very limited player.

Which guys his size or smaller than him have "destroyed" him?

Archived