*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How many HC jobs is Rex interviewing for these days? How many DC jobs? 

Idzik is not GM material, he right now is making hotel reservations in Foxborough for the AFC  title game next week. Coughlin is the head of the football operations.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Darron Lee is not Myles Jack but ok. 

Jack has a bad knee.  There's a reason he slipped to the second round.  He was supposed to go high in the first, before the knee concerns.  That's another advantage of picking high.  You can get a guy who slips out the first round at the top of the second.  

1 minute ago, tfine said:

I agree different type of Linebacker

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Former UCLA linebacker Myles Jack, once thought to be a lock to go inside the top five picks of the 2016 NFL Draft, is vulnerable to a draft-day fall thanks to medical reports on his surgically repaired right knee.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000656081/article/myles-jack-vulnerable-to-draft-slide-due-to-concerns-about-knee

2 minutes ago, tfine said:

I don’t remember the outrage when we took Kellen Clemens in the second round.

Clemens got into 12 games and through 250+ passes in his first two years.  And he has been a back up in the league for over a decade.  You want more out of a 2nd rounder than we got from Clemens, but still a better pick than Hack.

Just now, tfine said:

Kellen Clemens sucked too but no one was blasting that to be the worst pick in the history of the franchise and Clemens was drafted higher. I guess times have changed..

hackenberg sucks so much he will never even play a single down in the NFL. a 2nd round QB on a  team with a terrible situation at QB and he will never see the field. 

3 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

It's a pretty valid criticism and I was a Hack apologists. If he couldn't get a single series in our week 17 disaster I don't even know why he's on the roster

I wanted the Jets to draft Hack from the beginning but the fact that the Jets have him behind the play of Petty that we just witnessed is either he stinks or it all some part of a master plan that we all can’t figure out. 

Just now, tfine said:

Kellen Clemens sucked too but no one was blasting that to be the worst pick in the history of the franchise and Clemens was drafted higher. I guess times have changed..

Neither of the picks are considered the worst picks ever. High 1st round picks like Gholsten and Blair Thomas were worse. 

Archived