*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

22 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Think Kyle Boller, big arm, just can't play QB.

I don't think Darnold or Allen will B there 4 the Jets . What is critical is if the Jets don't trade up , what will the Broncos do ? I know a lot of U guys R against it but Mayfield mayB a consideration . Compared 2 Hac @ least he can make a completion ...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jersey Guy said:

I don't think Darnold or Allen will B there 4 the Jets . What is critical is if the Jets don't trade up , what will the Broncos do ? I know a lot of U guys R against it but Mayfield mayB a consideration . Compared 2 Hac @ least he can make a completion ...

Baker Mayfield brings excitement and a chance to win here he will add speed and and arm strength something we haven't seen at QB in a long time here. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Baker Mayfield brings excitement and a chance to win here he will add speed and and arm strength something we haven't seen at QB in a long time here. 

I'm C ing the same thing . We need 2 build around his strong suit if the Jets get him ...

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

That would make it the most interesting pre season in a long long time ... then maybe, just maybe and interesting season

We passed on DeShawn Watson last yr @ # 6 pik , we passed on Dan Marino 4 Ken O'brian ! Guyz I'm telling U Mayfield is gonna B the 1 . Looks how the other oversight picks turned out .........................

7 minutes ago, Jersey Guy said:

I'm on the Mayfield bandwagon. Guy might wind up sucking, but seems like a gamer. He's also a guy we have a shot at getting with the 6th pick. I want nothing to do with Josh Allen given our coaching staffs ineptitude.

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I'm on the Mayfield bandwagon. Guy might wind up sucking, but seems like a gamer. He's also a guy we have a shot at getting with the 6th pick. I want nothing to do with Josh Allen given our coaching staffs ineptitude.

Agreed......

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And people tell me a non franchise QB can't go to the Super Bowl. We are a half away from having 3 game manager QBs in the final four

They aren't famous, but they aren't game managers either. Foles was nervous and then made plays. Keenum is playing very well. Bortles stinks. 

There is another correlation. Defense and a running game. 

If the NFL would allow it, the eagles or vikings could beat the cheaters 

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

They aren't famous, but they aren't game managers either. Foles was nervous and then made plays. Keenum is playing very well. Bortles stinks. 

There is another correlation. Defense and a running game. 

If the NFL would allow it, the eagles or vikings could beat the cheaters 

Lars I agree ! Any given Sunday who knows ??? Bortles reminds me of Fritztragic 1 game 300 plus yards next game 4 picks . I'll hit U next week , Jags will go 2 Gillette & struggle 2 score 10 its . The Refs will pull out every ancient rule N the books 2 apply 2 the Patriots if needed...

**** I bet the Eagles, Pats and Jags. I kept rolling it over. I took the Saints :(

Don't sweat it ...

**** I bet the Eagles, Pats and Jags. I kept rolling it over. I took the Saints :(

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Funny all of them really good D's

If Minnesota wins (which seems likely), 4 of the top 5 scoring defenses will be in the Championship Games.  

#1 Minnesota; #2 Jacksonville; #4 Philly; #5 New England.

29 minutes ago, Jersey Guy said:

We passed on DeShawn Watson last yr @ # 6 pik , we passed on Dan Marino 4 Ken O'brian ! Guyz I'm telling U Mayfield is gonna B the 1 . Looks how the other oversight picks turned out .........................

Who's put Watson in Canton?  Yes he looked good in his limited time but so did Prescott last year.

34 minutes ago, Jersey Guy said:

I never put too much faith in mock draft. But Allen seems to keep falling. Latest mock had him at 22 overall to bills. I don’t know much about the kid, but if jets do like him they should trade down and take him while picking up another valuable pick. In case Mac wastes another 1 on another qb ha

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

If Minnesota wins (which seems likely), 4 of the top 5 scoring defenses will be in the Championship Games.  

Jackson's vaunted D held Pittsbugh to only 42 points today.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Shocked by how sh*tty NO is doing. They've never lost with Drew Brees at home in the playoffs. I figured in a dome getting points they where money

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Saints driving but using a lot of time

They have actually outgained Minnesota, but -2 in turnovers and haven't been able to finish drives.  Stating the obvious, but they need to get in here.

36 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And people tell me a non franchise QB can't go to the Super Bowl. We are a half away from having 3 game manager QBs in the final four

Right. It doesn’t matter who are qb is. This team is not going to be good with the current Oline, lack of O play makers. So we might as well fix those issues first 

23 minutes ago, Jersey Guy said:

Lars I agree ! Any given Sunday who knows ??? Bortles reminds me of Fritztragic 1 game 300 plus yards next game 4 picks . I'll hit U next week , Jags will go 2 Gillette & struggle 2 score 10 its . The Refs will pull out every ancient rule N the books 2 apply 2 the Patriots if needed...

Amen my man 

7 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Who's put Watson in Canton?  Yes he looked good in his limited time but so did Prescott last year.

They had the highest scoring team in football with him last year and where completely dysfunctional without him. In retrospect you can't pretend we shouldn't have taken him over 2 safeties which is about 1/10th as important a position

3 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

They had the highest scoring team in football with him last year and where completely dysfunctional without him

As 2 Y the Jets need a competent QB with all the pieces around him 2 make the offense lethal...

5 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

They had the highest scoring team in football with him last year and where completely dysfunctional without him. In retrospect you can't pretend we shouldn't have taken him over 2 safeties which is about 1/10th as important a position

Maybe, but judging in retrosepct is not fair to anyone

Archived