*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

Just now, SayNoToDMC said:

I want the review system to go away at this point. It's just an abomination.

I was trying to remember what football was like before this and then I remembered we didn’t get as upset by bad calls because we didn’t have the internet to fuel our outrage for days at a time. It was 1. Bad call; 2. Scream at the TV; 3. Move on. Now it’s 1. Bad call; 2. Tweet about it; 3. Blog about it; 4. Watch ESPN debate shows obsess over it for a week; 5. Hate Goodell

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I was trying to remember what football was like before this and then I remembered we didn’t get as upset by bad calls because we didn’t have the internet to fuel our outrage for days at a time. It was 1. Bad call; 2. Scream at the TV; 3. Move on. Now it’s 1. Bad call; 2. Tweet about it; 3. Blog about it; 4. Watch ESPN debate shows obsess over it for a week; 5. Hate Goodell

It's worse cause they get to look at stuff and still make a ludicrous call. I would get pissed when they got it wrong before but human error in live time is forgivable. Watching 35 angles in slow mo and still ******* it up isn't

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just give the Pats the trophy now. 

Keenum vs. Foles for the NFC Championship like we all thought at the beginning of the season. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I think you’re confused as to who is starting for the Eagles next weekend. 

So Carl tell me at the beginning of the season you thought Foles would be starting in the NFC Championship game. 

By the way, the CB ducked because he was there too early he’d have been PI if he hit him when he arrived. May also have thought it was sailing high, also a penalty risk if he hit an unprotected WR.

That play is what the modern NFL rules have created.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So Carl tell me at the beginning of the season you thought Foles would be starting in the NFC Championship game. 

Jesus Christ JW. It’s called sarcasm. Neither guy was starting for those teams in the beginning of the year. How many silver bullets you deep right now?

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just give the Pats the trophy now. 

Keenum vs. Foles for the NFC Championship like we all thought at the beginning of the season. 

When I saw the Viking score the TD and knew that it was going to be Brady vs Keenum, I just stared off into the distance and pondered the value of being alive. Similar to when we picked Hackenberg.

Archived