is dunkin getting rid of bagels”

• Turkey Cheddar Bacon Sandwich
  • Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
  • Tuna Salad Sandwich
  • Chicken Salad Sandwich
  • Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
  • Angus Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
  • Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango Smoothies
  • Peach, Caramel, and Mocha flavor shots (unsweetened shots, as opposed to Dunkin’s iconic favor swirls)
  • Some optional muffin, bagel and cream cheese selections (a list leaked last summer shed light on which specific varieties could be eliminated)
  • Flatbread

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Did the time run out on that crazy TD?  I caught the play but not the time.  The spread was 5.5 and they brought them out for the try.

Do they always go for the extra point when time expires, or is it just a walk off?

I believe it's required. When keenum just threw the ball in the air that  may  have annoyed some people 

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Obviously Williams was fearful of getting hit with a PI and lost his balance and just froze. This makes up for Drew Pearsons Hail Mary catch from Staubach. I thought these things only happen to us. ?‍♂️

That was the play where Staubach coined the term "hail mary"

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Michelle Williams”

”what happens if I drop coins down the emergency brake hole”

”best zombie movies”

”upcoming zombie movies”

”why are dr who fans so creepy when British culture is generally cool”

”upcoming survival horror games”

“is dunkin getting rid of bagels”

I did the zombie one

30 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s nice watching a game the refs didn’t ruin. 

This is a key point!!

The games where the NFL doesn't seem to have their thumb on the scales can be entertaining.  It is the games where they have an agenda and it is clear like with the Pats that there is a problem

3 teams having never won, actually makes things interesting. And the Pats despite the scoreline didn't impress me that much against a impotent display by the Titans who returned to type. Some of Brady's work was shoddy.

Every chance the Jags are going to beat the Pats. Happy to see Philly, Vikes or Jags take it all. All 3 fan bases have be starved.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

This is a key point!!

The games where the NFL doesn't seem to have their thumb on the scales can be entertaining.  It is the games where they have an agenda and it is clear like with the Pats that there is a problem

Just wait till the Jags Pats game next week. All the goodwill will go out the window when they fix that

3 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Just wait till the Jags Pats game next week. All the goodwill will go out the window when they fix that

This is what is hurting the game.

The very idea that hardcore fans like us believe this is possible means that the game is in deep trouble.

13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

This is what is hurting the game.

The very idea that hardcore fans like us believe this is possible means that the game is in deep trouble.

Yup and we're not even conspiracy nuts anymore for saying it. The sample size is too large. I don't understand why but the evidence of the Pats getting an unfair advantage is undeniable at this point

4 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Yup and we're not even conspiracy nuts anymore for saying it. The sample size is too large. I don't understand why but the evidence of the Pats getting an unfair advantage is undeniable at this point

The truth is we may not know all of the reasons why but the fact is there is favoritism for the Pats. That is beyond debate.......

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I will also say this. Williams has to know that even if he catches the ball, as long as he's tackled in bounds the game is over.

Looking at the replay, it appears that he came in trying to disrupt the pass. That was the wrong mindset

Marcus Williams. I feel too bad to even say anything. I mean. Yeah. 

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Marcus Williams. I feel too bad to even say anything. I mean. Yeah. 

I just realized that Williams also took out a corner that might have caught Diggs because of the stumble. 

In bounds 

Ending the game 

Once in a lifetime play 

Archived