1 Last pre-combine Mock (Fanspeak)

Stark

Post top 15 picks below the JETS only picks. Based on how this unfolded, Drafttek's Big Board/Fanspeak's Team needs (worthless), DIFFICULT setting.

My thoughts... I guess I would hope that we signed Cousins and Ryan Jensen - Rosen and Darnold gone 1&2, Baker gone at 5... I almost just took Barkley for the hell of it but pretty sure Mac would have taken the OT. YES, I am aware this is just for fun and not real, someone always has to point that out.

Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 2.42.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 2.42.25 PM.png

19 minutes ago, Paradis said:

that's an insane draft. Obviouly i'd be coming though Lauletta suggests we signed a FA.

Someone needs to sell me on armstrong. 

Well I can't sell you on him, but at that point in the draft I just felt like he was the better option here... we need an edge rusher at some point we have to get it, there is potential with some speed here.

On 2/10/2018 at 11:44 AM, Patriot Killa said:

I like this draft. This ones different. I actually really like the double dip at Tackle and Lauletta.

The only reason I took Lauletta is because I missed Falk and in this scenario the $150 million man Kirk Cousins is our starter. I was really hoping for Falk and honestly I am not as high on Lauletta as a lot of the board seems to be he was just the best QB left and IMO he needs time and shouldn't be pressed to start for a few seasons IMO.

Did another pretending they signed Cousins. LOL sorry, figured I'd put in here Stark. 

Everyone would scream bloody hell but I would personally love this draft if they got Cousins. Price would obv play C. 

6:QUENTON NELSON NOTRE DAME
37:BILLY PRICE OHIO STATE
49:RB SONY MICHEL GEORGIA
72:TE MARK ANDREWS OKLAHOMA
109:TE MIKE GESICKI PENN STATE
159:QB MIKE WHITE WESTERN KENTUCKY
182:OT AUSTIN CORBETT NEVADA
235:LB TRE WILLIAMS AUBURN

Tinstar's pre-combine Jets mock ;

Josh Allen ; I hope the Browns take this kid, Barkley or Mayfield  just so I can see if the Jets will trade up to the 3rd pick for a shot at Rosen or Darnold .

Chuk Okorafor : LT 

Nick Chubb : RB 

B J Hill  : NT

Chris Worley : ILB 

Bradley Bozeman : OC

10 hours ago, Stark said:

The only reason I took Lauletta is because I missed Falk and in this scenario the $150 million man Kirk Cousins is our starter. I was really hoping for Falk and honestly I am not as high on Lauletta as a lot of the board seems to be he was just the best QB left and IMO he needs time and shouldn't be pressed to start for a few seasons IMO.

i don't mind an ot at 6 and i think they need to use more than a throwaway on a qb even if they do sign cousins or somehow acquire a decent starter.  imo it doesn't hurt keeping the pipeline full.  the only pick i have real issue with is a te with a second rounder considering they can still re-sign asj and have leggett.

Tinstar's pre-combine Jets mock ;
Josh Allen ; I hope the Browns take this kid, Barkley or Mayfield  just so I can see if the Jets will trade up to the 3rd pick for a shot at Rosen or Darnold .
Chuk Okorafor : LT 
Nick Chubb : RB 
B J Hill  : NT
Chris Worley : ILB 
Bradley Bozeman : OC

I’ve got this sneaking suspicion that we are all in on Darnold.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 2/14/2018 at 12:25 AM, BrickTamland said:

if that draft were possible we'd be in good shape. though passing on barkley for a questionable tackle would hurt. 

I had a hard time not selecting him there. That was more of a, well Mac would probably take the OT and I could be wrong, but even if you swap out the T for Barkley ... IMO that would be an easy draft to digest. 

Post top 15 picks below the JETS only picks. Based on how this unfolded, Drafttek's Big Board/Fanspeak's Team needs (worthless), DIFFICULT setting.
My thoughts... I guess I would hope that we signed Cousins and Ryan Jensen - Rosen and Darnold gone 1&2, Baker gone at 5... I almost just took Barkley for the hell of it but pretty sure Mac would have taken the OT. YES, I am aware this is just for fun and not real, someone always has to point that out.
Enjoy!
5a7e096798e6a_ScreenShot2018-02-09at2_42_12PM.png.7045b89920822752d6b35b94012b0e0c.png5a7e0971d39e1_ScreenShot2018-02-09at2_42_25PM.thumb.png.f34e28397290c71390f70696f0587ca0.png

Love it. Nice job.

This will not happen but would be thrilled if it did.  

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
6: R1P6

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
37: R2P5

QB JOSH ALLEN
WYOMING
49: R2P17

G BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
72: R3P8

C JAMES DANIELS
IOWA
109: R4P7

EDGE JEFF HOLLAND
AUBURN
159: R5P20

TE RYAN IZZO
FLORIDA STATE
182: R6P5

OT BRETT TOTH
ARMY
235: R7P17

WR BRAXTON BERRIOS
MIAMI

Pat Kirwin was really talking up Falk on his show on Sirius yesterday. Quick release, throws a catchable ball, accurate.

18 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

These continue to be very very silly:

image.png

lol, holy... what settings did you use (Who's board, which difficulty?) yes that is insanely bad (app database). Or it is photoshopped. lol

Archived